Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't confirm email

Highlighted
Valeria K Moderator Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
11 of 72

Hi Alexandru,

It looks like you were able to verify your email address. Please, let us know if you have any further issues.

~ Valeria
Untitled
Highlighted
Anton A Member Since: Sep 30, 2016
12 of 72

Hi!

I have the same problem now. Tried different places, incognito mode, 3 browsers.

Solved

Highlighted
Sehaz K Member Since: Feb 21, 2019
13 of 72

i have created new account on upwork but i am unable to verify my email. please help me out

Highlighted
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
14 of 72

Hi Sehaz,

Please try resending the verification email again and check your Spam and Junk folders as well, thank you.

Untitled
Highlighted
Sehaz K Member Since: Feb 21, 2019
15 of 72
I have checked every folder, there is no email and tried re sending email
verification but no success. please help me
Highlighted
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
16 of 72

Hi Sehaz,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket/email and assist you further with verifying your email, thank you.

Untitled
Highlighted
Laura B Member Since: Jun 2, 2017
17 of 72

Hi there,

I am also experiencing the same issue of not receiving my confirmation email in order to create my freelancer profile. I've selected to resend the email several times, verified the correct spelling of my email address, and checked all email folders in case it was automatically sent to junk, etc.

If someone could assist with a solution, it would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers!

Highlighted
Vladimir G Moderator Member Since: Oct 31, 2014
18 of 72

Hi Laura,

I checked with the team and can confirm an email was received on your registered email address. Please follow the instructions and use the enclosed link in order to proceed with creating your account.

Highlighted
Laura B Member Since: Jun 2, 2017
19 of 72

Hi Vladimir,

Thank you so much for following up and confirming. I did receive the email.

Your time is much appreciated!

- Laura

Highlighted
Gale L Member Since: Jan 30, 2018
20 of 72

I am also experiencing the same of not receiving any confirmation email in order to create my freelancer profile. I've selected to resend the email several times, verified the correct spelling of my email address, and checked all email folders in case it was automatically sent to spam, etc. If someone could help with a solution, it would be great

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS