Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't confirm email

Highlighted
Community Guru
Nina K Member Since: Nov 29, 2017
61 of 72

Hi Mike,

Sorry you are having trouble with this, a member of the team will reach out to directly to assist you with the email verification issue.

~Nina
Highlighted
Bryon C Member Since: Mar 13, 2018
62 of 72

Hi,

I just tried signing up to Upwork and I am not getting the verification mail even after requesting for it again severally.

I also checked spam and junk folder. Isn't there either.

Highlighted
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
63 of 72

Hi Bryon,

We apologize for the inconvenience, we are currently experiencing technical difficulties with the Upwork website. You can subscribe to https://status.upwork.com and follow the latest service updates.

Untitled
Highlighted
Helen R Member Since: Mar 21, 2018
64 of 72

Hi!

Please send me verification email. 
I have entered my email correctly but I don't receive the email to verify my account. Resending doesn't work either. 

Thanks

Highlighted
Community Guru
Nina K Member Since: Nov 29, 2017
65 of 72

Hi Helen,

In addition to ensuring that you have entered the correct email address, please check your spam folder and make sure also that there are no spam blockers preventing it from coming through. If you have checked all of those already, please enter an alternative email address and resend the request for the verification email.

~Nina
Highlighted
Chinese F Member Since: Sep 27, 2018
66 of 72

Please how can I verify my email 

Highlighted
Wilson S Member Since: Apr 15, 2019
67 of 72

I have the same problem. I received the verification link in my email, but the link doesn't work. I  tried clicking on and copy-and-pasting the link. It came back saying email verification failed.  I tried resent the reverification email several time, but it still failed.

Highlighted
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
68 of 72

Hi Wilson,

We'll have one of our agents reach out to you via email to assist you with your concern.

Thank you for reaching out to us. 

~ Bojan
Untitled
Highlighted
Arnold R Member Since: Nov 19, 2019
69 of 72

Cristovam P wrote:

Anyone having this problem?

A freelancer of my agency is trying to register but when he receives the confirmation email and clicks it, the freelancer page that opens says that he need to confirm the email. If he clicks to send another confirmation email it happens again and again.

Any idea?

I have the exact same problem. Can someone please help me out? Thanks.

Highlighted
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
70 of 72

Hi Arnold,

Please try resending the email again and checking your junk and spam folders as well. Thank you.

Untitled
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS