🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Can't contact customer support
Page options
57b1cd6e
Community Member

Can't contact customer support

Wanted to ask a question on my situation but could not manage to reach them out. I set wednesday (today) as an automatic withdrawal day but it was showing that I would get paid on December 2. So I just manually withdrew the amount I needed but after a few minutes I have got auto payment as well that's I was charged twice. 

Wanted to clarify the situation. Thanks! 

4 REPLIES 4
AleksandarD
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Elyorjon,

I will look into this further and will get back to you once I have more information.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork
AleksandarD
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Elyorjon,

Thanks for waiting patiently. I checked with the team and it seems that you changed your payment schedule after the automatic withdrawal got disbursed. 

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

It seems you didn’t understand what I was saying. So I was waiting for my automatic payment BUT it was showing that I would get paid on 2nd DECEMBER even though I had over $600 available balance. So I was convinced I was not going to get auto paid today and just did it manually but after that suddenly automatically got paid as well! So the question is why it was showing the next week as the day when I was gonna get paid at first?
I’m not making an issue over $.99 but I don’t wanna this happen anymore so I want to know it now!
Hope this time I made it crystal clear.
P.S. and yes I changed the payment after that and there’s nothing to do with it here.
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

We understand your frustration, Elyorjon, and we apologize for the inconvenience this caused.

If this happens again, please reach out to us with the screenshot of the wrong date shoving for the automatic withdrawal so that our team could look into it and assist you accordingly.

Thank you for your understanding! 

~ Bojan
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members