🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Can't create a ticket
Page options
cnimedia
Community Member

Can't create a ticket

I need to ask about a status of a request that's been marked as "solved" - there's literally no way to contact upwork support.

It keeps sending me back to that unhelpful help center and asks if it helps, when i hit not - it asks me to ask another question. I can't find any email anywhere.

How are we supposed to get any support. I don't really want to be putting my account details in a public forum.

17 REPLIES 17
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Bobby,

Could you please provide the number of the ticket you're trying to follow up on?

Thank you! 

~ Bojan
Upwork

Bojan, I tried many times creating contact support ticket but every time the bot said our contact support will contact you through the mail but there is no response even no tickets shown in my profile as we all know didn't get any ticket number until we didn't get first response on the ticket from the team.

Hi Muhammad,

I checked your account and it looks like you have submitted a support ticket successfully. Please allow time for the team to check and update you directly on the same ticket to assist you further. 

~ Joanne
Upwork

Thanks, The support responded me.

507cb970
Community Member

Your answer inspired me more, thanks for the update 

cnimedia
Community Member

The request id is: 33495347

They said it would take upto three months and they would get back to me as soon as a decision was reached - it's been three months and i haven't heard back anything.

- For future reference. How am i supposed to contact support? Just list my personal issue on here?

Hi Bobby,

Thanks for bringing this to our attention. A Customer Support Team member has reached out to you through this support ticket to assist you further with your concern.

~ Luiggi
Upwork
cnimedia
Community Member

The request id is: 33495347

They said it would take upto three months and they would get back to me as soon as a decision was reached - it's been three months and i haven't heard back anything.

- For future reference. How am i supposed to contact support? Just list my personal issue on here?

uryn_dmytro
Community Member

Hi. I can't create a support ticket. Page https://support.upwork.com/hc/en-us/requests/new is just blank for me. I have checked console errors and it looks like my(or my agency) upwork profile doesn't have a subscription. Can somebody help me please?

Hi Dmytro,

It looks like that link should lead you to new tickets that need to be addressed, which you currently don't have. You may check this link for all the support tickets you've filed. Let us know if you need further assistance.

~ Arjay
Upwork

i also can't create a support ticket. when i go to support ticket page, it redirect to the support home page.

Hello MD Siam,

To get in touch with our support team, you can click the "Get Support" button at the bottom right corner of the Upwork Help page. You will be prompted to choose the type of account you need assistance with and to describe your issue or questions. Please pick the most suitable option for your situation. If you want to talk to an agent, you can ask for that via the chatbot. If you have some general questions about using Upwork or are looking for advice, you are welcome to post here in the Community.

- Pradeep

Upwork

i want to talk to an agent. but chatbot not helping

Hi MD Siam,

Can you please share more information about what you need assistance with? We'll be happy to escalate it to the support team if necessary.

~ Luiggi
Upwork
mo_alsaedi
Community Member

Hi, I couldn't find where to submit a ticket so I came here. I have two requests:

1- I have an issue with identity verification. A note said that it would resolve itself in 48 hours but it's been several days.
2- For future reference, how can I reach out to support?

Thanks!

Hi Mo,

I apologize for the delayed reply here. I want to let you know that I checked this with our team, and I'm happy to confirm that your verification has already been processed. You may now log into your account to check. 

As for your concerns with contacting support, I've converted your post here in the community into a support ticket. One of our agents will update you directly.

~ Joanne
Upwork
507cb970
Community Member

Nice one 

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members