🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: Unable to add Education and Work Experien...
Page options
bellaross
Community Member

Can't enter degree in Education Info

I'm trying to create my profile, but it won't register my education info.  I can put everything in until I get to degree.  I selected my degree from the drop-down list, but it still says in bright red "Select the appropriate degree from the drop down list." But I already did select the degree.  Then it won't let me press save.  I don't know what to do.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Thank you for reaching out to us, Isabella.

One of our team members will reach out to you directly to assist you with completing your Education section. 

~ Bojan
Upwork

View solution in original post

154 REPLIES 154
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Thank you for reaching out to us, Isabella.

One of our team members will reach out to you directly to assist you with completing your Education section. 

~ Bojan
Upwork

I am trying to complete my profile but the button to add Education and Work Experience are not responding when clicked. What do I do?

Hi Victor,

Please try clearing your cache and cookies or logging in with another browser. If you`re still experiencing the same problem after this let me know, thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hi Goran,

I am not able to add my educational credentials in the profile. I could choose the degree from the drop down list, however, it is not getting saved. Kindly help.

Best Regards,

Rasim

Hi Rasim,

Could you please try to use a different browser or clear your cache and cookies? If the issue persists, please let us know. Thank you!

~ Joanne
Upwork
1cb45d65
Community Member

i cannot set the degree in my education profile. after i select it from the dropdown i cannot save the change.

Hi Ellipsis,

Could you please try to use a different browser or clear your cache and cookies? If the issue persists, please let us know. Thank you!

~ Joanne
Upwork
33ef79ea
Community Member

Hello!
Only registered on your site.
I can’t add education to my profile.
When I choose any degree of education from the list, it doesn’t allow me to save

Hi Alla,

Please try clearing your cache and cookies or logging in with another browser to add your education. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

I’m having the same issue. When I select the degree it still says to pick from the drop-down.

Hi Holly,

I shared your concern with the rest of our team and one of our agents will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork
11a26503
Community Member

Hi!

I'm trying to add my degree in the education section of my profile, and I'm stuck getting the error message "Select the appropriate degree from the drop down list". Even when I select one from the menu, the error stays there, and I can't move forward.

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Justin,

It looks like you were able to add your education information. Feel free to reach back to us if you still need any assistance.

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork

Hi got same problem and already cleared cached and used different browser

Hi Dexter,

I shared your concern with the rest of our team and one of our agents will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

I have had the same problem and I already tried three browsers. The feature clearly doesn't work. Can I please have some help adding my education and my past employment?

Hi Tabitha,

I’ve shared your concern with the team. One of our team members will reach out and assist you directly via a support ticket. Thank you!

~ Joanne
Upwork

I'm not able to add my school info, as it is not listed in the School name section, I try to add it, but it goes blank once I press Enter. I've tried different browsers and clearing cache and disabling my firewall, but nothing seems to be working. Kindly look into this matter please.

Hi Aayush,

One of our team members will reach out and assist you directly via a support ticket. Thank you!

~ Joanne
Upwork
a6929c73
Community Member

Hi Bojan,
I am also trying to create a profile and am coming across the same problem where it tells me that I did not select the appropriate degree from the drop down. Is there a solution to this or may I speak with someone to resolve this?

Attached is a screenshot of problem.
Thank you.

Hi Peter,

~ Joanne
Upwork
f347fc81
Community Member

Hi Joanne. I have the same issue as Peter does. I've tried using two different browers, and have cleared the cookies and cache on both of them. Neither worked. Any help you could provide would be greatly appreciated! Thanks!

Sincerely,

Joey 

Hi Joey,

One of our team members will reach out and assist you directly via a support ticket. Thank you!

~ Joanne
Upwork
afee5870
Community Member

Hi, I'm having the same issue. I have already tried different browsers. 

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Beatriz,

We'll have one of our agents reach out to you via a support ticket to assist you with completing your education section. 

Thank you for reaching out to us. 

~ Bojan
Upwork
gavjersk
Community Member

Hi
Been trying for hours on various platforms (web, app, etc) to create and compete my education history. The problem is it won’t allow me to add my degree even though it’s visible in the drop down list. The degree also isn’t optimal as you can’t move forward until this is done.

Forgot to mention that I have tried clearing out my cache, which didn’t help. I tried in the app but the app keeps crashing before I’m even able to try

Hi Gavin,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further with your education. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Thank you

Still waiting on feedback with this issue?
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Gavin,

We apologize for the inconvenience this caused you. This is a known issue and our engineers are looking into it. Our team will reach out to you regarding this issue directly via your support ticket and keep you updated.

We appreciate your patience while our team is working on fixing this issue.

~ Bojan
Upwork

Hi I m also facing the same situation when trying to select the menu from drop down. Could you please assist us with this

g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Freeda,

Please try clearing your cache and cookies or logging in with another browser to add your education. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
447e7cb0
Community Member

Hi Bojan,

I am having the same issue. Can you help me set up the education section as well?

Thank you!

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Thank you for reaching out to us, Anthony.

One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you with this request. 

~ Bojan
Upwork
27039db9
Community Member

Hi!

I'm trying to create my profile, but it won't register my education info.  I selected my degree from the drop-down list, but it still says in bright red "Select the appropriate degree from the drop down list." But I already did select the degree.  Then it won't let me press save.  I tried already two browsers, clearead out my cashe. It didn't help. Would yoube so kind to solve this issue for me?

Hi Anastasia,

One of our agents will reach out and assist you directly via ticket. Thank you. 

~ Joanne
Upwork
tsrowell
Community Member

I am having the exact same problem. I need help with this issue.

I have the same issue as everyone else seems to when I try to add my education.  I've tried using two different browers, and have cleared the cookies and cache on both of them. Neither worked. Any help you could provide would be greatly appreciated! Thanks!

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths