cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't enter degree in Education Info

Highlighted
Isabella R Member Since: Jun 25, 2020
1 of 141

I'm trying to create my profile, but it won't register my education info.  I can put everything in until I get to degree.  I selected my degree from the drop-down list, but it still says in bright red "Select the appropriate degree from the drop down list." But I already did select the degree.  Then it won't let me press save.  I don't know what to do.

Highlighted
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
BEST ANSWER
2 of 141

Thank you for reaching out to us, Isabella.

One of our team members will reach out to you directly to assist you with completing your Education section. 

~ Bojan
Untitled

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Victor A Member Since: Nov 4, 2019
3 of 141

I am trying to complete my profile but the button to add Education and Work Experience are not responding when clicked. What do I do?

Highlighted
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
4 of 141

Hi Victor,

Please try clearing your cache and cookies or logging in with another browser. If you`re still experiencing the same problem after this let me know, thank you.

Untitled
Highlighted
Rasim R Member Since: Jun 20, 2020
5 of 141

Hi Goran,

I am not able to add my educational credentials in the profile. I could choose the degree from the drop down list, however, it is not getting saved. Kindly help.

Best Regards,

Rasim

Highlighted
Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
6 of 141

Hi Rasim,

Could you please try to use a different browser or clear your cache and cookies? If the issue persists, please let us know. Thank you!

-Joanne
Untitled
Highlighted
Ellipsis S Member Since: Jun 20, 2020
7 of 141

i cannot set the degree in my education profile. after i select it from the dropdown i cannot save the change.

Highlighted
Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
8 of 141

Hi Ellipsis,

Could you please try to use a different browser or clear your cache and cookies? If the issue persists, please let us know. Thank you!

-Joanne
Untitled
Highlighted
Alla R Member Since: Jun 22, 2020
9 of 141

Hello!
Only registered on your site.
I can’t add education to my profile.
When I choose any degree of education from the list, it doesn’t allow me to save

Highlighted
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
10 of 141

Hi Alla,

Please try clearing your cache and cookies or logging in with another browser to add your education. Thank you.

Untitled
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS