cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't find job I agreed to do!

tdugas
Tarik D Member Since: Oct 21, 2016
1 of 7

I accepted a client's offer earlier this morning and am attempting to deliver the completed TIME SENSITIVE job to him.  When I click on My Jobs, it reads that I currently have NO active jobs.  I went back to my email to send a reply message to the client and I get this (on the upwork site):

Forbidden

You do not have sufficient permissions to access this page.

Please Go Back or go to our Home Page.

Error 403 (A)

Help, thanks.

petra_r
Community Guru
Petra R Member Since: Aug 3, 2011
2 of 7

@Tarik D wrote:

I accepted a client's offer earlier this morning and am attempting to deliver the completed TIME SENSITIVE job to him.  When I click on My Jobs, it reads that I currently have NO active jobs.

Do you have 2 accounts?

tdugas
3 of 7

Yes, I am now logged in under my freelancer account...

tdugas
4 of 7

Problem solved, I didn't realize I had created the active freelancer account under my other email!  Thanks for the help.

petra_r
Community Guru
Petra R Member Since: Aug 3, 2011
5 of 7

@Tarik D wrote:

Problem solved, I didn't realize I had created the active freelancer account under my other email!  Thanks for the help.

You can only have 1 account.... you risk immediate and possibly permanent suspension by having more than one.

prestonhunter
Community Guru
Preston H Member Since: Nov 24, 2014
6 of 7

Um... your problems aren't over yet.

You need to contact Customer Support:

"Hello. I am an active Upwork client and also a freelancer. I accidentally created two separate login accounts on Upwork. I misunderstood the proper way to set up separate freelancer and client profiles within the same login account. Can you please help me consolidate these two accounts into just one account? I apologize for making this misake and I want to get this fixed as soon as possible."

Tarik:

Please understand that every day you maintain two separate login accounts, you risk Upwork figuring this out on its own, and suspending or terminating you. If you go to them and ask for help, they will help you fix this.

kochubei_valeria
Community Manager
Valeria K Community Manager Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
7 of 7

Hi Tarik,

Please, make sure to close all of your accounts but one as soon as possible. Let the customer support know if you need any help.

~ Valeria
Upwork
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS