7fdd67d0

Can't find my Identity verification option.

Hi there, 

I can't find Identity verification option in the profile settings. I got mail on 30 april 2021 from Upwork about Upwork Skill Certification Assessment, but to apply on this, first i need to verify my identity. 

Kindly help me to resolve this problem.

Thanks

8 REPLIES 8
egaruth

Hi Hamza,

I checked and it doesn't look like you are required to complete any verification process at the moment. Only earning freelancers are eligible/required to earn the “Identity Verified” badge. If you become eligible/required, we will notify you when you log into your Upwork account.

Could you please click on my name and send me a PM with more information about the email you are referring to? Please add a screenshot of the email you received about Upwork's Skill Certification Assessment. I will be sure to look into your report and escalate it accordingly.

~ Nikola

Untitled

Okay Sir! I have sent PM of screenshot of the mail came from Upwork. 

Is identity verification plays part in accepting cover letter ?

Hi there, 

I can't find an Identity verification option in the profile settings.

Kindly help me to resolve this problem.

Thanks

Screenshot_1.png

Hi Arif,

It doesn't look like you need to verify your account yet. Please know that verification cannot be requested, but is slowly being rolled out to users of Upwork. If the team finds the need to verify your account, you will be notified through an email, or through a notification in your account with more information on how you can complete the verification process. 

~Andrea
Upwork
962dcb5f

I can't find id verification tab in settings.

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

Hi Mihajlo,

It doesn't look like you need to verify your account yet. Please know that verification cannot be requested, but is slowly being rolled out to users of Upwork. If the team finds the need to verify your account, you will be notified through an email, or through a notification in your account with more information on how you can complete the verification process.

~Andrea
Upwork
3ea46706

Hi. How can I earn the identity verification?

Hi Kriziah,

~Andrea
Upwork