🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Can't find my payment
Page options
ilannamandel
Community Member

Can't find my payment

Hello All;

I have completed the first two milestones successfully on a new project. The client is thrilled with the work, and I am really enjoying the project. 

The client has paid and Upwork says the money has been received but I am not seeing any money. How do I receive the money I've earned?

Thanks,

Ilanna 

2 REPLIES 2
petra_r
Community Member

ILANNA M wrote:

I have completed the first two milestones successfully on a new project. The client is thrilled with the work, and I am really enjoying the project. 

The client has paid and Upwork says the money has been received but I am not seeing any money. How do I receive the money I've earned?

Where are you looking for your money?

Where you should be looking is under "Reports"

It is all (!) explained there in detail, via the little question marks on the tabs and the "When will I get paid" link...

"Where is my money?""Where is my money?"

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi ILANNA,

When a client releases a milestone payment, it goes through a 5-day security period and will show under the Pending tab of your Overview page (Reports > Overview). That means they are currently subjected to a standard five-day security period and will become available for withdrawal as shown under the date details. During the 5-day security period, it gives the system time to process and clear the payments. Please read this article for more information about Fixed-Price Protection.

~ Bojan
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths