🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Can't find option for ending the contract
Page options
c3043593
Community Member

Can't find option for ending the contract

Hi! I completed a project recently and the client approved the milestone. Now I want to end the contract from my side. But I can't find the option for ending the contract. I also faced this issue for my other contract as well but then the client ended that contract. Hope, there's a way to close the contract from my side, Thanks 🙂

c3043593_0-1662050596266.png

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
AndreaG

Hi Omar, 

It looks like you're trying to end the contract from the My Jobs list, could you please try clicking the contract title in order to enter the contract room? You should see a button with three dots at the top right hand side and find the option to end the contract there.

~Andrea
Upwork

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
ecad6dda
Community Member

Hi, I have the same issue... Thanks for raising the question👍

AndreaG

Hi Omar, 

It looks like you're trying to end the contract from the My Jobs list, could you please try clicking the contract title in order to enter the contract room? You should see a button with three dots at the top right hand side and find the option to end the contract there.

~Andrea
Upwork
ecad6dda
Community Member

Hi Andrea -

thank you for your support. I could follow your instructions and end the contract. Great!

I have another question regarding another job that I am working on. This job appears in the section "All contracts" - but does not appear in my profile settings nor in the public view of my profile - which would be helpful to find other jobs, as I am new here on this platform. Could you also give some support to solve this issue...?!? Thank you!

c3043593
Community Member

I was able to end the contract by following your instruction. Thank you 🙂

hummingbird2
Community Member

Hi. I am having the same issue but whether I click on my jobs as the 'get support' button suggests or click on the contract, there is no option to end. Help please, Jude 🙂

Hi Judith,

Thank you for reaching out to us. Could you please try clicking the contract title in order to enter the contract room? You should see a button with three dots at the top right corner side and find the option to end the contract there.

Let us know if the issue persists. 

~ Nikola
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths