🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Can`t finish identity verification
Page options
jekop
Community Member

Can`t finish identity verification

Hello, can someone help me? I have a problem with finishing identity verification. Now I`m on a stage when you have to start live chat with upwork agent, so I pressed the button "Start Chat" and after that upwork help center page opened and that`s all, nothing is happening. I`ve already tried from different browsers and still same situation.

7 REPLIES 7
AleksandarD
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Yaroslav,

Thanks for reaching out to us. I'm sorry for the inconvenience this has caused you. One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

I have the same problem from yesterday. Support team haven't helped me with it on this moment.

Hi Vitalii,

I checked your account and see that our team is already assisting you directly via ticket. The team member who is assisting you have just updated the ticket. Please refer to the email response and feel free to post any questions you may have on the ticket so the agent can assist you further, thank you!

~ Joanne
Upwork
kmatyjas
Community Member

Hi there,

I have been trying to video chat verify my profile for the past 5 days and nothing happens when I click the " start chat" button. I have already succesfully uploaded my ID. Could you please help me with completing the second step? Thanks in advance.

Hi Klaudia,

Could you please try clearing your cache and cookies or logging in with another browser to complete the process? If you`re still experiencing the same problem after this, let me know. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hi,

I am having the same issue .. I only have 6 days to verfiy .. please help.

Thank you,

Kelly

Hi Kelly,

I'm sorry to hear you haven't been able to start the verification process. Could you please clear your cache and cookies or try using Firefox as a browser when you initiate it?

If the issue persists let us know.

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members