🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Can't get Upwork Help to work...
Page options
wagneredward
Community Member

Can't get Upwork Help to work...

On Upwork Help, No matter what category I choose, it just takes me back to the original Help screen...Please Help!

8 REPLIES 8
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Edward,

Could you please share with us your concern so that we can assist you accordingly or have the correct support team assist you?

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Upwork

I'm having the exact same issue.  When I go to the Upwork Help & Support page (support.upwork.com/hc/en-us) and click on any of the blocks (e.g.support.upwork.com/hc/en-us/categories/360001189113 for "Get Started" it goes to that page for just a couple seconds, then goes right back to the main Help & Support page. I've tried it on my PC, my iMac and my iPhone, and get the same results. It's pretty tough getting help and support when anything you click on comes right back to that same page after only several seconds. FYI, I was able to get the URL of the "Get Started" page by quickly taking a screenshot of the page when it popped up for a couple seconds,,,but then it went right back to the H&S page. So now I'm stuck as to how to get help.

Hi Carl,

We apologize for the inconvenience this caused. This is a known issue and our team is looking into it. 

If you have any concerns or questions please share those with us here so that we can address them for you or have the correct support team assist you.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Upwork

I am also still having same issue after several days and numerous emails back and forth with Upwork. Every day without help and support is another day without being able to move forward and get business. PLEASE get on this and fix ASAP. There's nowhere to go for help when your help page isn't working!!!

Four days and numerous emails later, and still cannot access any of the links from the Help & Support page on Upwork. All I get are emails that their team is aware and working on it to correct it.  I figure I'll give it a couple more days before cancelling my subscription to this platform. I'm on others that give me no trouble at all, AND have support when I need it.

Carl D wrote:

Four days and numerous emails later, and still cannot access any of the links from the Help & Support page on Upwork.

It's broken. It can't be fixed just for you simply because you send "numerous" emails which do nothing other than slow things down for everyone and clog up the support system.

Simply ask your question here.

If you have a question, ask it here in the forum, or wait until the sitewide issue with the support pages is resolved.

Carl D wrote:

I'm on others that give me no trouble at all, AND have support when I need it.

Well, stick with those then? 

I figure I'll give it a couple more days before cancelling my subscription to this platform.

Sounds like a plan.

I apologize for the inconvenience this caused, Carl.

One of our team members will reach out to you directly to address any question or concern you might have. 

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork

Thank you,,,it's been fixed!!!!! I checked within the past hour and it goes to the links off the H&S page, and stays there!  Awesome. Thanks, carl
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members