cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't get hired for any job! Applying since last 1 month.

Highlighted
Mohammad K Member Since: Feb 17, 2015
1 of 2

Hello,

I am new to odesk. But completed my profile 100% and take 7 exam with a almost good score. I am applying since 1month but can't get hired for any job moreover no one send a single message for the interview. I am trying  diifferent strategies  to apply for a job. And don't using copy paste application. But still I don't get any result. I don't understand what is the problem. Can anyone help me or suggest me what shoud I do please.

Thank You.

Highlighted
Community Guru
Darrin O Member Since: Jan 20, 2015
2 of 2

You've given no reason to suggest you should be hired for anything.  You've done what every newbie who comes in here to complain does: set up only what everyone is expected to set up.  Like the Chris Rock "I never been to jail" routine, you're seem to be under the mistaken impression that you've done something special.

Switching the focus to your particular profile, it could stand to be improved.  If you want to focus on SEO, get rid of the non-SEO junk (e.g., listing "data entry" is not going to attract any extra interest).  Your portfolio gives no indication how your efforts were successful.  Where are the before/after traffic analysis charts?  Why aren't you linking to pages on those sites that offer a testimonial?

And your rate does not inspire confidence.  I get that you're new here.  I get that you might be from a part of the world that has a lower cost of living.  But in a global marketplace, you should market your skills to the best clients, not the worst.

TOP KUDOED MEMBERS