🐈
» Forums » Support » Can't leave the agency
Page options
ivan-martimyanov
Community Member

Can't leave the agency

Hi, I am facing issues trying to leave the agency.
I have closed all active contracts and declined all offers.

From the freelancer profile it  is saying:
"Can not leave team. You have active contract or proposal with team."

From the agency side it makes a redirect without any changes.
Please help me.

Here is the video record:
**Edited for Community Guidelines**

ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi June,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I shared your report with our team and one of our agents will reach out to you using a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your support tickets here.

~Andrea
Upwork

View solution in original post

62 REPLIES 62
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Ivan,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further with leaving the agency. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hi Goran,

Can I also ask for help in leaving agency.

Please reach out to me. Thanks

Hi Carlos,

I checked, and it looks like one of our team members has already assisted you via chat regarding your request to leave the agency. It looks like the agent has already confirmed that you are no longer affiliated with the agency. You can check your ticket by going here.  

~ Joanne
Upwork
a14f0fbf
Community Member

Hello, I'm facing the same problem - I can't leave the agency. Contact me .

Hi Diana,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I’ve escalated your community post to a support ticket. One of our agents will be in touch with you soon to assist.

~ Nikola
Upwork

Hi Goran,

I am facing the same issues, could anyone from Upwork can contact me?

Regards,

Diana

Hi Diana,

Thank you for reaching out to us. One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your tickets on this page.

~ Nikola
Upwork

Can't leave the agency too.

Hi, I am facing issues trying to leave the agency.
I have closed all active contracts and declined all offers.

From the freelancer profile it  is saying:
"Can not leave team. You have active contract or proposal with team."

From the agency side it makes a redirect without any changes.
Please help me.

Thanks

Hi Jheng,

Thank you for your message. I shared your report with our team and one of our agents will reach out to you using a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your support tickets here .

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork

Hi Goran,

I am facing the same issues, could anyone from Upwork can contact me?

Hi Hammad,

Thank you for reaching out to us. One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your tickets on this page.

~ Nikola
Upwork

Hi Goran,

Can I also ask for help in leaving agency.

Please reach out to me. Thanks

Hi Mariia,

We’ve escalated your community post to a support ticket. One of our agents will be in touch with you soon to assist.

~ AJ
Upwork
kulit401
Community Member

Hi Joanne. I also need help leaving an agency. I do not have any active contracts so I'm not sure why it keeps saying I should end them before I can leave the agency.

Hi Christine,

Someone from our team will reach out to you via support ticket in order to assist you further.

~Andrea
Upwork
oleksandrturiy
Community Member

Hi, I'm also having issues trying to leave the agency.
I have closed all active contracts and there are also no offers.

Hi Oleksandr,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I shared your report with our team and one of our agents will reach out to you via a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your support tickets here.

~ AJ
Upwork
94dda5b5
Community Member

Hi, I'm also having issues trying to leave the agency.
Reason is You have active job applications with the team. You need to revoke them first before you can leave the team

Hi Maksim,

I see that you have several submitted proposals to clients. You will need to withdraw those proposals before you can leave the agency. You can check this help article to learn how you can do that.

~ Luiggi
Upwork
94dda5b5
Community Member

Hi Luiggi,

the problem is there no such buttons, I cant withdraw them.

Hi Maksim,

Thank you for your response. I shared your report with our team and one of our agents will reach out to you via a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your support tickets here.

~ AJ
Upwork
kamuran-
Community Member

Hi . I also need help leaving an agency. I do not have any active contracts so I'm not sure why it keeps saying I should end them before I can leave the agency.

Hi Kamronbek,

I checked and it looks like you have several submitted proposals that you'll need to withdraw before you can leave the agency. You can withdraw your proposals by following the steps found in this help article. Once you do that you may try leaving the agency again. Don't hesitate to let us know if you need further assistance.

~ Luiggi
Upwork
kamuran-
Community Member

Hi Luiggi, I tried to withdraw proposals, but the withdrawal button is not visible on proposal page. Is there any other way?

Hi Kamronbek,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I shared your report with our team and one of our agents will reach out to you via a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your support tickets here.

~ AJ
Upwork

Hi Annie, 
It's been a while, but still I am stuck on that problem. 

Hi Kamronbek,

Thank you for your message. I can see that you've already raised a support ticket regarding your concern and our engineers are already working on this. You can access your support tickets here. Our team will update you as soon as they have an update for you.

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork
j_jazmin
Community Member

Hi. May I also ask for a ask for assistance with regards to leaving the agency? I have zero proposals and I've already ended all the active contracts. 

Hi Jophrem,

Thank you for your message. Please contact your agency owner to request releasing your account from the agency.

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork
rotsenv
Community Member

Hi!

May I also get assistance for the same issue please!

AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Rotsen Roi, 

I have requested help from the Customer Support Team so they can reach out to you and assist you further with your account concern. 

~ Avery
Upwork
01150fcf
Community Member

Hello!

May I also get assistance for the same issue please!  I do not have any active contracts.

Hi Asset,

Thank you for reaching out to us. It looks like you're not part of an agency anymore. Please let us know if you need further assistance and we'll be here to assist you!

~ AJ
Upwork
d9080b80
Community Member

Hi, May I also ask for assistance please. I'm facing the same issue, can't leave my agency. I have no active contracts and proposals

Please help me!

Hi June,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I shared your report with our team and one of our agents will reach out to you using a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your support tickets here.

~Andrea
Upwork

Hi Andrea,

Can I also ask for help in leaving the agency?

I'm having trouble trying to leave my previous agency. I have closed all active contracts and proposals. But I'm still having an error saying "You have active contract and proposal with team 'MBS Solutions'. You need to end them first before you can leave the team." 

Please help me. Thanks

Hi Rojohn,

~Andrea
Upwork
3c49321e
Community Member

Hi Andrea,

Can you please help me in leaving the agency?

I'm having trouble trying to leave my agency. I have closed all active contracts and left the agency in the settings, but it still shows on my profile that I'm still associated with them.

Please help me also. Thanks!

Hi Angelo,

I checked and can confirm that you are no longer associated with an agency. Could you please try using a different browser or the incognito mode of your current browser? You may also try clearing your browser’s cache and cookies. 

~ Luiggi
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths