🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: Can't log in to mobile
Page options
phlipper19
Community Member

Can't log in to mobile

The same username and password I use to log into the website does not work when I try it on the mobile app. I get the following message.

Client authentication failed (e.g., unknown client, no client authentication included, or unsupported authentication method).

Status Code: 400

Trace ID:558558e768cce1c2-ORD

16 REPLIES 16
AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Phillip, 

Before I proceed, could you please confirm if you have the Upwork for Freelancers mobile app? 

~ Avery
Upwork

Client authentication failed (e.g., unknown client, no client authentication included, or unsupported authentication method).
Status Code: 400

i am getting same massage on login time

Hi Faris, 

Could you please confirm if you have the Upwork Mobile App for Freelancers? 

~ Avery
Upwork
amoine
Community Member

Same here. Here’s a picture of the mobile app login on my iphone.

AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Adrian, 

I wanted to check if you have the Upwork Mobile App for freelancers on your phone? 

~ Avery
Upwork
amoine
Community Member

Hi Avery,

Yes, look at the picture I posted. That’s the app in my phone.

Hi Adrian,

Thank you for sharing a screenshot of the error. We would just like to confirm, is the mobile App that you have on your phone for Freelancers and not for Clients? 

~ Joanne
Upwork
amoine
Community Member

Ah good point!
amoine
Community Member

Just deleted the old app and downloaded the Upwork fo Freelancers app and I was able to login. Thanks!!!!!
2be62f83
Community Member

I also just wasted a bunch of time. The login window error message could’ve told me to download the new apps.
Please forward to your developers

Hi there,

I shared your feedback with our mobile team for review. 

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork
d80af50d
Community Member

Solution: Download NEW Upwork App from App Store or Google Play The original Upwork Mobile App no longer works. Adrian M posted below, but I thought I'd save clients like myself (and freelancers) the hassle of searching for the answer.

kashyapseo
Community Member

Hi
Can't log in to mobile

The same username and password I use to log into the website does not work when I try it on the mobile app. Though I have installed Upwork for Freelancers app. Please let me know how to log into upwork app on mobile.

Hi Aashutosh,

I am sorry to hear about the trouble while logging in to your Upwork account. Could you please tell us more about the error message you get while trying to log in on the Mobile App?

- Pradeep

Upwork

Hello Pradeep,

Please find the attached screenshot of the message while I trying to login on the Mobile App. 

Reagards

Aashutosh

Hi Aashutosh,

Thank you for following up and sharing the screenshot from your end. I’ve escalated your community post to a support ticket. One of our agents will be in touch with you soon to assist.

~ Nikola
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths