🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Can't login into account. Urgent!
Page options
sarthakdhonchak
Community Member

Can't login into account. Urgent!

Hello, I'm writing on behalf of a friend since she can't login into her account at all. Her email is **Edited for Community Guidelines**

Whenever she tries to login she's taken to sign in with google screen and can't sign in with google. But then she's shown  "Your Google account cannot be accessed at this time. Try troubleshooting this issue or contact us for help."

Disabling google sign in from Settings>Connected Services is not an option since she cannot access her settings as she can't login.

She has an ongoing project that has a deadline today so this is pretty urgent. Any help will be much appreciated.

4 REPLIES 4
AleksandarD
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Sarthak,

Please note that we are unable to discuss the details of another user's account with you for privacy reasons. However, I already followed up with the team handling your friend's case so that they can reach out to them via email to assist them further.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

Can you please provide me any contact info or email of the person handling the isse

They Haven't received any emails from anyone from upwork yet.

Hi Sarthak,

I checked and our team did reach out to your friend. Please ask your friend to check their Spam/Junk folder in case the email went there. If they need further help, please let them know to reach out to us on any official Upwork social media channels. You can find the direct links in the footer section of the Community as shown in this screenshot.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members