🐈
» Forums » Support » Can't login through authenticator
Page options
63d96221
Community Member

Can't login through authenticator

I can no longer access my account using the authenticator because I changed phones and there was no way for me to connect with the authenticator again. Is there a way to remove it and elect another form of verification instead? Thank you!
ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi Irvin,

If you need help because you don't have access to your authenticator app anymore, we’ll need to ask you to confirm some private account details in order to help you. At Upwork, protecting your privacy is our priority. With this in mind, it would be best if you reach out directly to our support team so they can assist you within a private and secure channel of communication. 

How do I reach a human in customer support?

1. Please visit Contact Support and click the ‘Chat with Upwork' button.
  2. Type a question or topic and select ‘Send’. The bot will find relevant Help articles for you.
  3. The chatbot will ask you to confirm if you need additional help. If you confirm that you need additional help, you will be asked to confirm the account type you need help with.
  4. From there, the support options available to you will be listed. Select either of the options to be able to contact the Upwork Support Team.
~ Luiggi
Upwork

View solution in original post

123 REPLIES 123

No matter which option I select I get a loading screen that never goes anywhere. I've tried different browsers, different OSs, incognito session as well, nothing has worked since yesterday.

yaBi7Z5

Hi Paula,

We saw your post in the community and converted it into a support ticket to give it the attention it deserves. Sorry for the inconvenience and trouble this error may have caused.

We genuinely appreciate you reaching out and bringing this to our attention. Rest assured that one of our agents will be reaching out to you on this page with further assistance.

~ Arjay
Upwork
asteragroup
Community Member

Hello! I am using a different account to post this question as I got a new phone so do not have access to the authenticator app and cannot log into my account. I cannot access support as I cannot log into my account... This is beyond frustrating. The AI chatbot sends me in a loop offering no help. When I try to enter my information on the Two-step verification process reset, the form is not getting uploaded. Sorry but there must be a way to contact customer support in case you need help logging in!

Hi Lynne, We saw your post in the community and converted it into a support ticket to give it the attention it deserves. Rest assured that one of our agents will be reaching out to you on this page with further assistance.

~ Arjay
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths