cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't login to Upwork desktop app. It says "Due to technical difficulties we are unable to process y

Highlighted
Paramjit K Member Since: May 6, 2019
1 of 28

When I login to the Desktop app I get the error "Due to technical difficulties we are unable to process your request. Please try again later" What to do. I have waited for 2 days and I am undable to track time

Highlighted
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
2 of 28

Hi Paramjit,

I would suggest following our troubleshooting steps in this Help Article. If you`re still experiencing the same problem after following the steps, please refer to the section "How do I report a problem?". Once you submit a ticket directly from the app our team will be able to investigate it and assist you further. Thank you.

Untitled
Highlighted
Ma. Theresa D Member Since: Dec 20, 2019
3 of 28

I also have the same issues for days now.

Highlighted
Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
4 of 28

Hi Ma. Theresa, 

Could you please confirm if you were trying to log-in with your Google account's credentials? 

-Avery
Untitled
Highlighted
Aston Jon G Member Since: Jan 18, 2019
5 of 28

Hi Avery, I'm also having problems on logging in on Destop Aplication on upwork. 
I'm signing in using my google account. I had no trouble for the past week. This Just happened this week. 

I already uninstalled the desktop app and reinstalled it also. On the website I can login with no problem except some delayed emails. 

Highlighted
Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
6 of 28

Hi Aston Jon,

Could you please login to your Upwork account via browser, and kindly go to your Settings > Connected Services > and disassociate your Google from your Upwork account. Once done, please try logging in through the app with your Upwork credentials. You can also check this help article for more Upwork Desktop App troubleshooting steps. 

-Joanne
Untitled
Highlighted
Lekha M Member Since: Sep 26, 2017
7 of 28

Hey,

I'm facing difficulty while login into Upwork Desktop app on Mac. It says, "Unknown Error has occured".
Attached screenshots.
While I'm able to login in browser.

Thanks,
Lekha 

Highlighted
8 of 28

Hi Lekha,

Could you try reinstalling our Desktop app and see if you`re still experiencing the same problem? You can also check out this Help Article and learn more about troubleshooting the Desktop app. If you have any additional questions, let me know. Thank you.

Untitled
Highlighted
Lekha M Member Since: Sep 26, 2017
9 of 28

Hi Goran,

Thank you for your response.

I have tried to unistall and install again. But still facing the same difficulty.

My Mac OS sx Version is: 10.14

Thanks,
Lekha

Highlighted
10 of 28

Thank you for the follow up, Lekha,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further with the Desktop app. 

Untitled
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS