🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Can't recover the account I've earned over 10...
Page options
154af9b1
Community Member

Can't recover the account I've earned over 10k USD on

Hello all,

I can't log into my other account (https://www.upwork.com/o/profiles/users/~0178470fc8f6cb0a04/) because I moved countries and I can't get it back because I'm having the same problem with my gmail account. The email I used for this account is the same email I initially used for the previous one, but had to change it due to PayPal locking my account. The last login was somewhere around 2 years ago, but had I known that the account would be impossible to get into just because time passed I would have taken better care of it.

I've tried contacting support, but there are no links that I can find on the website that will get me to talk to a human and it's really important that I get the previous account back.

How can I get my previous account back?

Thanks in advance,
Irina.

2 REPLIES 2
AndreaG

Hi Irina,

Could you please fill out this form? You can use another email address that you do have access to. This will generate a support ticket and our team will assist you further in regaining access to your acount.

Thanks!

~Andrea
Upwork
154af9b1
Community Member

Thanks Andrea! Submitted and waiting for an answer. If I manage to get it back like this I'll accept your answer as the solution.

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths