🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Can't remove freelancer from agency
Page options
ea621462
Community Member

Can't remove freelancer from agency

Hi,

I'm trying to remove this freelancer **Edited for Community Guidelines** from our agency on the Members & Permissions but I get an error. It says: 

"ruckef: User has active candidacies in agency"
I checked our active candidancies and couldn't find one that matches this freelancer. Can you help me to remove him please?
thanks
5 REPLIES 5
nyrrielatienza
Community Member

Hi Oz,

Thank you for letting us look into this. We have escalated your concern to the appropriate team. Our representatives will reach out to you shortly. Let us know if you need anything else.

~ Riri

Hi Riri,

I have the same issue. There's no option to remove a freelancer to my agency. I already try to go to Members & Permissions but there is no option to remove a freelancer there.

Thanks 

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Thank you for reaching out to us, Elton June.

One of our team members will reach out to you directly via support ticket to assist you with your request.

~ Bojan
Upwork

Hi, I,m also facing the same isssue. Need to remove a freelancer from the agency, as she is no longer working at the agency, bu I keep getting the message , keep getting the message "USER HAVE ACTIVE CANDIDACIES IN AGENCY", although all active candidacies have been removed.

Please solve the issue

Hi Aaron,

We'll have one of our agents reach out to you via a support ticket to assist you with this concern. 

Thank you for reaching out to us. 

~ Bojan
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths