🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Can't respond to client about proposal
Page options
taylorschmitt
Community Member

Can't respond to client about proposal

Hi, I applied for a posting today and received an email from the employer about an hour later. I am currently listed as an active candidate for the position. However, when I went to my messages, I couldn't find any messages from my new prospective employer, though I was able to read what they had said originally because of my email, and when I clicked on the proposal, I received the following message: "This job has been removed from Upwork, so we are no longer able to retrieve your proposal."

Any help would be much appreciated!

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
ArjayM

Hi Taylor,

I see that the job was removed for violation of our Terms of services. We are unable to discuss further details on the action taken on other user's accounts for confidentiality purposes. Please check out this post for more tips on how to avoid questionable jobs and please use the flag option found on each job post or message anytime you’d like to report a violation.

~ Arjay
Upwork

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
ArjayM

Hi Taylor,

I see that the job was removed for violation of our Terms of services. We are unable to discuss further details on the action taken on other user's accounts for confidentiality purposes. Please check out this post for more tips on how to avoid questionable jobs and please use the flag option found on each job post or message anytime you’d like to report a violation.

~ Arjay
Upwork
pgiambalvo
Community Member

Because it was a scam.

the-right-writer
Community Member

Upwork pulled the ad because it was a scam. There are numerous scams on Upwork, and you must protect yourself. Fortunately, Upwork removed this one, but you can't count on Upwork to keep you safe.

Read this excelent advice from Wes:https://community.upwork.com/t5/Community-Blog/Top-Red-Flags-for-Scams-From-Community-Member-Wes-C/b...

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members