🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: Can't resubmit profile
Page options
aminasar
Community Member

Can't resubmit profile

Hi,

I signed up yesterday & I see "your profile not accepted" message without any reason (no support messages). And during the process of changing description or resubmiting profile 403 error accures & the uploaded messages is shown.

Best Regards,

Amin

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Amin,

Could you please clear your cache and cookies or log in with another browser to check if you`re still experiencing the issue you mentioned in the ticket? If the issue persists, please allow time for our agent to update your ticket and further assist you.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Upwork

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
NikolaS

Hi Amin,

I shared your report with our team and one of our agents will reach out to you directly via a support ticket as soon as possible to assist you further. You can access your tickets on this page.

~ Nikola
Upwork
aminasar
Community Member

Thanks for responding Nikola,

Since I don't know the support team routines, can you please tell me how long it will take for the support team to reach out.

~Amin

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Amin,

I apologize for the delay in receiving an update. I'll go ahead and follow up with the team handling your case and you can expect one of our agents to reach out to you directly via support ticket as soon as possible.

Thank you for your patience.

~ Bojan
Upwork
aminasar
Community Member

Hi Bojan,

Thanks to you the support team contacted me & recovered my account ( as mentioned in ticket ) but the problem is still there. I replied to their message & it's been a day. As I mentioned in my last reply I don't know much about support team routine I'm writing this.

Best Regards

~ Amin

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Amin,

Could you please clear your cache and cookies or log in with another browser to check if you`re still experiencing the issue you mentioned in the ticket? If the issue persists, please allow time for our agent to update your ticket and further assist you.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Upwork
aminasar
Community Member

Hi Bojan,

I cleared my cache & even my cookies but the problem was still there. As you suggested I used microsoft edge instead of firefox & it works now. It wasn't working before account recovery though.

Thank you

~Amin

Hi Amin,

I checked, and it looks like our team is currently reviewing your account. They will update you directly on your open ticket to assist you further. Here's your ticket number: 30207490. 

~ Joanne
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths