🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: Can't see an option to refer a job invite
Page options
epresh
Community Member

Can't see an option to refer a job invite

Hello Upwork community,

I am a freelancer and I have been seeing the option to refer a job invite to another freelancer if I wish to decline the invite but I haven't used it before because I always accept the invite or decline if I don't know or have anyone to refer it to depending on the type of job invite.
So, I got another invite and now, I really want to refer it to another freelancer that I know can get the job done but I can't see the option to refer like I used to. Please how can this be resolved?

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
kochubei_valeria
Community Member

Hi Mercy, 

Please, note that you won't be able to refer another freelancer to a job posting that's been set as private (invite only.) It looks like that's the reason why you don't see the option to refer on the job you've been invited to recently.

~ Valeria
Upwork

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
kochubei_valeria
Community Member

Hi Mercy, 

Please, note that you won't be able to refer another freelancer to a job posting that's been set as private (invite only.) It looks like that's the reason why you don't see the option to refer on the job you've been invited to recently.

~ Valeria
Upwork

Thanks for the response Valeria. You are right, the job posting is actually set as private. I know the reason now.

f2f6e690
Community Member

Dear Mercy F,

I hope this message finds you well. I am writing to let you know that I am an expert DevOps Engineer, Network & System Administrator, Infrastructure Expert, IT Consultant, and Trainer with years of experience in the industry. I have a proven track record of delivering high-quality work and exceptional results to my clients.

I am reaching out to you today because I would like to join your Upwork network so that you can send and refer invitations for clients. My Upwork profile link is https://www.upwork.com/freelancers/~01e91c476fd7eb4225. I believe that I can bring value to your network and help you find the right clients for your skills and expertise.

Furthermore, I would like to mention that if there is any good fit matching your skills, category, or field, I would be happy to send or refer clients to you as well. I believe in building strong relationships within the community and helping each other grow and succeed.

Thank you for your time and consideration. I look forward to connecting with you soon.

Best regards,

Usama I.

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths