🐈 Community
epresh

Can't see an option to refer a job invite

Hello Upwork community,

I am a freelancer and I have been seeing the option to refer a job invite to another freelancer if I wish to decline the invite but I haven't used it before because I always accept the invite or decline if I don't know or have anyone to refer it to depending on the type of job invite.
So, I got another invite and now, I really want to refer it to another freelancer that I know can get the job done but I can't see the option to refer like I used to. Please how can this be resolved?

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
kochubei_valeria
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Mercy, 

Please, note that you won't be able to refer another freelancer to a job posting that's been set as private (invite only.) It looks like that's the reason why you don't see the option to refer on the job you've been invited to recently.

~ Valeria
Upwork

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
kochubei_valeria
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Mercy, 

Please, note that you won't be able to refer another freelancer to a job posting that's been set as private (invite only.) It looks like that's the reason why you don't see the option to refer on the job you've been invited to recently.

~ Valeria
Upwork

Thanks for the response Valeria. You are right, the job posting is actually set as private. I know the reason now.