cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't see feedback.

keithlai
Keith L Member Since: Jun 22, 2014
1 of 27
Hi, I recently completed some work for a couple clients and they said they left me some feedback but I can't seem to see the feedback at all on my profile or anywhere else. I can't even see any sort of confirmation that they left feedback. It's been 1 day since I completed the job and they sent me payment but I still don't see my feedback. Is this normal? Thanks
kochubei_valeria
Valeria K Moderator Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
2 of 27
Hi Keith, Usually it takes up to 12 hours for your profile to update and feedback to show. Also, the feedback system is double blind, which means that the feedback from your client won't show until you give your feedback to the client or in two weeks from the end of the contract. If neither of these seem to be the case for you, I recommend you contact Customer Support so they can find the reason why your feedback doesn't show. I understand how important it is for you to have your positive feedback on your profile to be successful on oDesk and I am sorry for troubles you are having with your feedback showing.
~ Valeria
Untitled
j_suaybaguio
Jade S Member Since: Jan 13, 2016
3 of 27

It's more than 12 hours but I still can't see the feedback of my client after ending the contract.

kochubei_valeria
4 of 27

Hi Jade,

Since it's an hourly contract that started and ended this week, money has not been paid on the contract yet. That's why the contract doesn't show in your Work History yet. The feedback will show publicly once the money is paid.

~ Valeria
Untitled
bobby-bruno
Bobby B Member Since: Jan 4, 2018
5 of 27

How can I get my feedback to show? 

kochubei_valeria
6 of 27

Hi Bobby,

We refreshed your profile and the client's feedback is now showing. Let us know if you have any further questions.

~ Valeria
Untitled
liveyourdream13
Sanja A Member Since: Jan 9, 2018
7 of 27

Hi, I recently completed some work for a client and he said he left me some feedback but I can't  see the feedback at all on my profile. Since then more than 12 hours have passed.

Thank you

g_vasilevski
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
8 of 27

Hi Sanja,

I have just generated your profile manually, can you check and let me know if the feedback is showing on your end.

Untitled
liveyourdream13
Sanja A Member Since: Jan 9, 2018
9 of 27

Thank you Goran, the feedback is showing now. 

chaker_spencel
Mouhamed C Member Since: May 30, 2018
10 of 27

Hi , i have the same issue ? it's been now more than a 24 h and i still can't see any feedback on my profile , can you guys refresh my profile too ? 

Thank you

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS