Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't see feedback.

g_vasilevski
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
11 of 27

Hi Mouhamed,

I`ve just generated your profile and your feedback is now showing. If you need further help let me know, thank you!

Untitled
pirogova
Anastasia P Member Since: Jun 11, 2018
12 of 27

Hi! I'm having the same issue of feedback not showing on my profile. Can you please refresh my profile as well? Thank you!

g_vasilevski
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
13 of 27

Hi Anastasia,

I can see your feedback showing on your end now, please double check this and confirm it. If you need further help let me know, thank you!

Untitled
polinaraynova
Polina R Member Since: Jul 7, 2018
14 of 27

Hi Team! I'm also having the same issue with the feedback not showing up - I left some feedback for the client and he did the same for me, but neither of us is able to see it. Could you please refresh my profile as well? 

bstojadinovic
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
15 of 27

Hi Polina,

I've refreshed your profile and the client's feedback is now showing. Let us know if you have any further questions.

~ Bojan
Untitled
polinaraynova
Polina R Member Since: Jul 7, 2018
16 of 27

Thanks so much for the quick response and reaction! I can definitely see it now Smiley Happy

christiane-wirz
Christiane W Member Since: Oct 28, 2018
17 of 27

Dear upwork,

I have the same issue.  I received a feedback yesterday but I can't see it on my profile. Could you please help me? thank you a lo in advance.

thank you a lot

best regards

Christiane

bstojadinovic
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
18 of 27

Hi Christiane,

I just checked your profile, please note that only jobs on which payment has been processed are displayed on Freelancer's profile. You have hours logged this week, this work week has not ended yet. Timesheet for this week will be available for the client's review next week and the payment will be released to you on Wednesday the week after. You can find more information about how that works here. You can check the status of your payment by clicking on the 'Reports' tab and then clicking on 'Overview', funds for your work are currently in the Work in progress tab. Let us know if you need further assistance.

~ Bojan
Untitled
christiane-wirz
Christiane W Member Since: Oct 28, 2018
19 of 27
Hello Bojan, thank you for your answer. It is more clear to me now. I was just wondering because the client ended the contract and I couldn't read his feedback.
I will just wait.
Kind regards
Christiane
petra_r
Community Guru
Petra R Member Since: Aug 3, 2011
20 of 27

@Christiane W wrote:
Hello Bojan, thank you for your answer. It is more clear to me now. I was just wondering because the client ended the contract and I couldn't read his feedback.

You can read it by going to the actual contract (once you have left feedback for the client too)

It is under the last tag - Terms and Settings

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS