🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Can't see my profile
Page options
h_honcharenko
Community Member

Can't see my profile

My profile fails to download completely. Would appreciate any help.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Thanks, Goran! This issue does not exist on Chrome. So, let's consider it solved.

View solution in original post

18 REPLIES 18
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Heorhii,

Could you please share more details and clarify the problem you`re having with your profile? Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hi Goran,

When I click "View profile", only the top part of it is visible (see below)

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

Hi Heorhii,

Please try clearing your cache and cookies or logging in with another browser to view your profile. If you`re still experiencing the same problem, please send me a screenshot from your end via PM (click on my name). Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Thanks, Goran! This issue does not exist on Chrome. So, let's consider it solved.

Hi, I'm experiencing the same problem right now. I've tried to view my profile using both Google Chrome and Opera browsers while logged in, it didn't help. Please, help.

I cant see my my profile.I want o add my certificate and edit hourly rate.I can access my profile wih the button.Please help me.I attach the image when i click the view profile button

I have facing this too.

Hi Tafsirul and Amin,

I would suggest to clear your cache and cookies or log in via another browser to view your profile. However, we do also have an active incident that may affect this as well. To learn more about this, check out our Status page here. 
If you're still experiencing the same problem after the problem is resolved feel free to follow up here. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hi, I have a similar error when I try to go to settings tab.

There was an error loading this page: error [6a5bd214bb7124ac-SEA, 6a5bd214bb7124ac-SEA]. Contact Upwork Support for more information.

I have do this all steps but no progress.The stutus page screenshot

jarmila_sb
Community Member

I have cleared all the cookies and browsing data in Chrome, used another browser, but am still unable to open my profile page. Everything else loads as it should - Find work, Saved jobs, Proposals... except for my Profile page. Each time it takes me to the log in/sign up page. Can someone please help me with this issue?  

d1294b8e
Community Member

I can't see my profile either. 

Hi All,

I would like to confirm that our engineering team is aware of this as well and is working on resolving it as soon as possible. You can follow our updates directly on our Status page here. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Thank you!

Thanks You Sir.My Problem is solved

eeb179a1
Community Member

Hello. I am having the same problem. I see nothing on my profile page and its been almost 2 hours now. When I reload the page, it only shows this. but the other pages work fine. Screen Shot 2021-10-29 at 6.45.10 PM.png

5977192a
Community Member

Hello everyone,

I was online on upwork, looking for a job...after i wanted to check on my profile, but when i clicked on the string my profile, instead of showing me the profile, it comes a page with the login or the sign up strings...what is happening with my profile?

If i login i can see my profile picture on the corner, but when i try to open it, i will bounce back on the login page.

any idea or suggestions, please?

AndreaG

Hi all,

We'll be closing this thread from further comments as this issue is now resolved! 

Thank you for your patience while we were working on addressing this issue.

~Andrea
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members