cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't see my rating?

jessehelton
Jesse H Member Since: Oct 28, 2013
1 of 16
Could someone look at my profile and tell me if I got a negative rating? I don't see any rating but have noticed people are not responding to my job applications as much as they were my first couple days on the site. I had a job but it was canceled and I'm not sure if the employer left negative feedback, which would explain why people haven't been getting back to me. Thanks so much!
emily13
Ace Contributor
Emily H Member Since: Feb 9, 2011
2 of 16
There's no feedback showing. I'm just seeing one ongoing job. If there was feedback you'd be able to see it yourself. Hopefully the responses will pick up for you soon!
ellechilli
Ace Contributor
Elia Grace L Member Since: Jul 19, 2011
3 of 16
I don't even see anything. Just your overview, tests, employment history. That's it. No ongoing or ended contracts.
emily13
Ace Contributor
Emily H Member Since: Feb 9, 2011
4 of 16
Yes you're right, I was looking at Employment History. There are no jobs.
b026d87b
Charlie F Member Since: Jul 5, 2015
5 of 16

I can't see my profile either for some reason

yitwail
Community Guru
John K Member Since: Feb 17, 2015
6 of 16

Charlie,

I see your profile but it doesn't have an Overview. If it's supposed to have an overview, then tell Customer Support about it. If you haven't written an Overview, you need to write one right away.

Robert H Member Since: Aug 8, 2016
7 of 16

how can you see your company rating?

kochubei_valeria
Community Manager
Valeria K Community Manager Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
8 of 16

Hi Robert,

As a client, you can go to any job posting of yours (open or previously closed) and view it. At the bottom you will see a section that says "Client's Work History and Feedback" where you can see the ratings and feedback comments from freelancers you hired before.

~ Valeria
Upwork
hmzajmal
Hamza J Member Since: Sep 2, 2016
9 of 16

Hi!

I have an issue, I am  a Freelancer and I was working with the client Previously but after the job has been completed , The client used the customer support help and said the deliverables were not right and asked me that he'll change his feedback, 

I got a message after that I can also edit his feedback

I provide all the files to him and the issue was resolved but I didn't edit his feedback. From then I can't see my overall ratings.
can anyone help me what to do because I can't get my jobs as before.

vladag
Community Manager
Vladimir G Community Manager Member Since: Oct 31, 2014
10 of 16

Hi Hamza,

I've checked and see the feedback you received and left for your client on your recent contract is displayed on your profile. Also, please note that users can change only their own feedback and not one the other party has left.

Untitled
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS