🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Re: Can't submit Freelancer application (no s...
Page options
strategizebiz
Community Member

How can I know that my profile is approved?

Hello,

1. I would like to know if my profile has been aprroved....?
  2. Can you not have a status marker in the profile information so new users know whether or not they have been approved?

Thx,

Melissa

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
AndreaG

Hi all,

This thread has been closed from further replies due to its size. Please know that you can check if your profile has been approved on your end by trying to submit a proposal. If you’re able to submit proposals, it means your profile was approved! 

We appreciate your participation in the Community and welcome you to continue the conversation here.

Thank you!

~Andrea
Upwork

View solution in original post

8,614 REPLIES 8,614

How can I know if my account has been Approved. I submitted my proposal not long

Hi Mhawie,

Yes your profile is approved, thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Can anyone tell me, how can i know my account status. I am able to send proposals tho

Hi Axel John,

I checked, and I can confirm that your profile has already been approved. Please check out the freelancer resources we have compiled here to help you get started on Upwork.

~ Joanne
Upwork

Hello,

Would anyone of you please help me in knowing whether my profile get approved or not yet and if Upwork provides an identity mark/badge for it or not? If it's not approved yet then what I am required to do? Does an email from Upwork containing the statement 'Your profile is live now' represents approval? Thanks

Hi Javeria,

I checked and can confirm that your profile has already been approved. Please check out the freelancer resources we have compiled here to help you get started on Upwork.

Please know that only earning freelancers are eligible/required to earn the “Identity Verified” badge. If you become eligible/required, we will notify you when you log into your Upwork account. 

~ Nikola
Upwork

How do i know my account approved or not?

Hi Siyam, and Suman,

I checked and it looks like both of your accounts were already accepted. You should be able to send proposals to jobs on the general marketplace. Please make sure you check the resources in this post to help you get started.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

Hello,

I want to confirm whether my profile is approved or not I haven't received any email yet

Hi Mejdoub,

I checked and it looks like your account has already been accepted. Welcome to Upwork! You should be able to start sending proposals to jobs in the Upwork marketplace. You may also want to check the resources in this post to help you get started.

Thank you.

~ Luiggi
Upwork

Can you check my profile is approved?

Hi Muhammad,

I checked and can confirm that your account was accepted. Welcome to Upwork!

For help getting started, please read up on the freelancer resources for great tips and insights on how you can work successfully on the platform. For more information about working safely through Upwork, please read these tips for avoiding questionable jobs.

I hope this helps, and good luck!

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

Hi want to stop receiving Emails notification from community.upwork.com.
When someone reply or ask a qustion i get Every notification. But i dont want those. Can you help me?

Hi Emon,

Please open your Community profile and go to Settings. From there select the section "Email" and mark Don't send me any community emails.
If you have any additional questions, let me know. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hi,

I am new hre in upwork and only got 2 connects, I wonder what is the indication that your upwork account is verified?. I created my account a long time ago.

Thanks,

Hi Jonell,

I checked your account and it looks like you have already submitted a proposal successfully. Your account is active. 

~ Joanne
Upwork

Hi, I've just updated my profile and still yet to be approved it seems..

But I've already got a client contacted me outside Upwork, going to hire me from here.

Can I start tracking hours while waiting the profile to be approved?

If so, how exactly do I access my profile and give the link to my client (doesn't seem to be any direct link to my profile)?

Thank you.

Hi Jackie,

I checked your account, and I can confirm that it has been approved. I also checked and it looks like you do not have any active contracts yet. Please know that you cannot track any hours without a contract. You can share your profile link with your client so that they can send you an invite for their project. You might want to also check this help article. For more information about getting started on Upwork, please check the resources compiled here

~ Joanne
Upwork

Hi Joanne, thank you for the quick reply, appreciate it!

I'll be checking out the resources you mentioned, thanks again!

May i know if my profile is approved or not?

Hi Abhinay,

Your profile is approved and you can start sending proposals once you`re ready. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hi, I'd like to ask if my account has been approved or not please. Thank you!

Hi Citra,

I checked your account, and I can confirm that your profile has already been approved. You may now start submitting proposals to jobs you're interested in. 

~ Joanne
Upwork

Hi, could any admin confirm if my account is approved please? I haven't received any email from Upwork, already waited for more than a week.

Thank you!

I have a freelancer profile and I have completed it upto 95% but I don't see any "Submit My Profile" or "Review My Profile" button.

Please help.

Hi Nida,

Your profile is already approved and you can start sending proposals once you`re ready. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Thank you so much.
But I didn't receive any Video ID Verification Call from Upwork Client.
Can I start sending proposals?
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Nida,

Yes, feel free to start sending proposals. At this time, only earning freelancers are eligible/required to earn the “Identity Verified” badge. If you become eligible/required, we will notify you when you log into your Upwork account.

Happy working! 

~ Bojan
Upwork
aquapearl
Community Member

Thank you.

Hello Community,

I've tried submitting my profile to UpWork several times now but I keep getting rejected and I don't understand why -- the rejection email only states that lots of people apply to the site. I have over ten years experience in IT working on high profile and mission critical applications. I'm worried that there is something wrong with my account.

Is there any way I could get someone to have a look at my profile to see what I'm doing wrong?

Sincerely,

Kevin

Hi Kevin,

Your profile is already approved and you can start sending proposals once you`re ready. If you`re experiencing any problems on your end, let me know. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Days had passed but I have not receive any email yet regarding my profile approval in Upwork. Hope someone can help me.

Hi Jean,

I checked and it looks like you profile was approved, you can start sending proposals! For help getting started, check our Freelancer Guide.

Thanks!

~Andrea
Upwork

I have submitted my profile for approval. It says you will hear in 24 hrs but lot of time passed and I haven't received any email or status update. How can I know my approval status?

Hi Shyam,

I checked and can confirm that your account has been accepted. Welcome to Upwork! To help you get started, please check out these threads Getting Started on Upwork and Resource Corner. There you’ll find some excellent topics and learn more about Upwork. 

~ Nikola
Upwork

I've filled out everything for my freelancer application. I click the green "Review Application" button, and all it does is simply reload the same page with no option to submit anything. There's no error text however for some reason it doesn't save my city when I click review (though still doesn't show up any error).

Help?

Hi Michael,

You will need to complete filling in all the details requested on the form so that after you click on the "Review Application" button, you will see the "Submit Application" button. If the form is not completed, it will reload and those that were not filled in will be highlighted in red. In your case, you haven't added your city. Could you please use a different browser and update the required field and resubmit it? Please let us know if you are still unable to add your city. Thanks!

~ Joanne
Upwork
4f9c82ef
Community Member

mine just keeps loading when i hit submit. i've logged out and tried a couple times still same thing 

Hi David,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further with your application. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

I am trying to submit my application but once I click the button I get stuck on the loading screen. I have tried submitting for 2 different browsers and also from my phone but run into the same issue on all. 

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths