🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Re: Unable to submit application
Page options
strategizebiz
Community Member

How can I know that my profile is approved?

Hello,

1. I would like to know if my profile has been aprroved....?
  2. Can you not have a status marker in the profile information so new users know whether or not they have been approved?

Thx,

Melissa

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
AndreaG

Hi all,

This thread has been closed from further replies due to its size. Please know that you can check if your profile has been approved on your end by trying to submit a proposal. If you’re able to submit proposals, it means your profile was approved! 

We appreciate your participation in the Community and welcome you to continue the conversation here.

Thank you!

~Andrea
Upwork

View solution in original post

8,614 REPLIES 8,614
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Emma,

Our team will reach out to you via ticket as well and assist you further with submitting your application for a review. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

I have the same problem

Hi Julian,

I checked this for you and it looks like you didn't complete all the information required under the application form. Please clear your cache and cookies or log in with another browser to check if you`re able to complete your application form and submit it for the review by clicking the Review Application at the bottom of the page.

Let us know if you need any assistance going forward, we're here to help.

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork
Community Member

Hello,

I have the same problem, but i fill all the information needed.

Hi Calvin,

Just to confirm that your application hasn't been submitted for a review. You will need to complete your application, add your address and if you`re ready, please go to the bottom of the page and click on Review Application.
If you`re directed back to the same page, please try clearing your cache and cookies or logging in with another browser. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

I have completed my freelancer profile upto 95% but I cannot see any 'Submit my Profile' or 'Review my profile' button.
Please help.

Hi Nida,

Your profile is already approved and you can start sending proposals once you`re ready, thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Is my profile approved or not?

Hi Sajan,

Welcome to Upwork. We are happy to inform you that your profile was already accepted. For help getting started, check our Freelancer Guide. It covers everything from finding great projects that fit your skills to increasing your rate and getting stellar feedback.

~ Nikola
Upwork

Hi there! I am Umair. I want to know that my profile is approved or not?
Thanks

Hi Muhammad,

I checked and can confirm that your account was accepted. Welcome to Upwork!

For help getting started, please read up on the freelancer resources for great tips and insights on how you can work successfully on the platform. For more information about working safely through Upwork, please read these tips for avoiding questionable jobs.

I hope this helps, and good luck!

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

Please I need to know if my is approved or not. 

Thanks

Hi Godswill,

I checked and it looks like your profile is already active. You may now submit proposals to jobs you're interested in. 

~ Joanne
Upwork

Please approved my up work profile...

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Karim Newaz,

The review process takes up to 48 hours from the time you submitted your profile for review. Once the process is complete, you will receive an email and a notification in your Upwork account with an update about your profile registration.

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork

Hello, I would like to know if my profile has been approved....? Can you not have a status marker in the profile information so new users know whether or not they have been approved? Thanks, Mary Jane

Hi Mary,

Your profile is approved and you can start sending proposals once you`re ready, thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

I set mine up last night and wanted to get working as soon as I can. How do I know if the account is approved?

Hi Muhammad and Maxwell,

I checked and can confirm your accounts were accepted! 

For help getting started, check our Freelancer Guide.

Thanks!

~Andrea
Upwork

Hi Arslan,

Your profile is approved and you can start sending proposals once you`re ready. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

How can I know that my profile is approved?

Hi Muhammad Hasnain,

Your profile was accepted, feel free to start submitting proposals for jobs that you find to suit your skills and experience. Please check out these threads Getting Started on Upwork and Resource Corner. There you’ll find some excellent topics and learn more about Upwork. 

Happy working! 

~ Bojan
Upwork

i didnt recive any email from upwrok kindly let me know my id is aprroved or not

Hi Muhammad,

I'd like to confirm that your profile has already been approved. You may now start submitting proposals to jobs you're interested in. I'd also recommend that you please read the freelancer section of the resources we have compiled here to help you get started. 

~ Joanne
Upwork

Hey Upwork,

I want to know that is my upwork id: naqvinazim is approved or not?

Hi Nazim,

Your profile was accepted! For help getting started, check our Freelancer Guide.

Thanks!

~Andrea
Upwork

how would I check y profile is approved?

Hi Mirza,

One of our team members already reached out to you directly via email to assist you further with your account.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

I want to know if my profile has been approved or not

Hi Sherdil,

I checked and can confirm that your profile was already accepted. Welcome to Upwork! For help getting started, check our Freelancer Guide. It covers everything from finding great projects that fit your skills to increasing your rate and getting stellar feedback.

~ Nikola
Upwork

Please I just completed my Upwork profile and I want to know if I have been approved, please how do I know if I have been approved

Hi Arthur,

I checked and can confirm that your profile is approved, feel free to start submitting proposals for jobs that you find to suit your skills and experience. Please check out these threads Getting Started on Upwork and Resource Corner. There you’ll find some excellent topics and learn more about Upwork. 

~ Nikola
Upwork

Hello. how can I check whether my account is approved by upwork? my profile shows "Congratulations! You're now part of Upwork!" message. is that means my account is approved? 

Thanks 

Hi Shajee,

I checked and can confirm that your account was accepted. Welcome to Upwork!

For help getting started, please read up on the freelancer resources for great tips and insights on how you can work successfully on the platform. For more information about working safely through Upwork, please read these tips for avoiding questionable jobs.

I hope this helps, and good luck!

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

Please can someone verify that my profile has been approved or not ?

Hi Muhammad,

I checked and it looks like your account has already been accepted. You should be able to send proposals to jobs on the general marketplace. Please make sure you check resources in this post to help you get started.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

how do i know if my profile is approved or not?

Hi Robin,

I checked and it looks like your profile was approved!

For help getting started, check our Freelancer Guide.

Thanks!

~Andrea
Upwork

i am new here i need help. Can anyone tell me "How i know my profile is approved or not" is there any status or water mark  on my profile kindly help if you tell "you profile is approved" then tell me how you know my profile is approved (is there any indentification parameters which is indicate my profile is approved by upwork)

My Profile Link :https://www.upwork.com/o/profiles/users/~016ff1b3c43671c563/

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths