cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't submit Freelancer application (no submit button??)

Michael W Member Since: Aug 24, 2019
1 of 10

I've filled out everything for my freelancer application. I click the green "Review Application" button, and all it does is simply reload the same page with no option to submit anything. There's no error text however for some reason it doesn't save my city when I click review (though still doesn't show up any error).

Help?

Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
2 of 10

Hi Michael,

You will need to complete filling in all the details requested on the form so that after you click on the "Review Application" button, you will see the "Submit Application" button. If the form is not completed, it will reload and those that were not filled in will be highlighted in red. In your case, you haven't added your city. Could you please use a different browser and update the required field and resubmit it? Please let us know if you are still unable to add your city. Thanks!

-Joanne
Untitled
David D Member Since: Sep 27, 2019
3 of 10

mine just keeps loading when i hit submit. i've logged out and tried a couple times still same thing 

Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
4 of 10

Hi David,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further with your application. Thank you.

Untitled
Emma F Member Since: Sep 27, 2019
5 of 10

I am trying to submit my application but once I click the button I get stuck on the loading screen. I have tried submitting for 2 different browsers and also from my phone but run into the same issue on all. 

6 of 10

Hi Emma,

Our team will reach out to you via ticket as well and assist you further with submitting your application for a review. Thank you.

Untitled
Julian W Member Since: Jan 14, 2020
7 of 10

I have the same problem

Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
8 of 10

Hi Julian,

I checked this for you and it looks like you didn't complete all the information required under the application form. Please clear your cache and cookies or log in with another browser to check if you`re able to complete your application form and submit it for the review by clicking the Review Application at the bottom of the page.

Let us know if you need any assistance going forward, we're here to help.

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Untitled
Calvin D Member Since: Feb 17, 2020
9 of 10

Hello,

I have the same problem, but i fill all the information needed.

10 of 10

Hi Calvin,

Just to confirm that your application hasn't been submitted for a review. You will need to complete your application, add your address and if you`re ready, please go to the bottom of the page and click on Review Application.
If you`re directed back to the same page, please try clearing your cache and cookies or logging in with another browser. Thank you.

Untitled
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS