cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't submit feedback to client

e_milosevski
Active

Hello fellow Upworkers,

A client ended a job today, and now I am to leave feedback (and see what he wrote, naturally), but the submit button just doesn't work. I tried logging out and in again, cleared my browser's cache... Am I missing something? 

Thank you in advance for your suggestions.

EDIT: I forgot to add that everything else on Upwork seems to be working just fine.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
petra_r
Community Guru

@Elizabeta M wrote:

Hello fellow Upworkers,

A client ended a job today, and now I am to leave feedback (and see what he wrote, naturally), but the submit button just doesn't work. I tried logging out and in again, cleared my browser's cache... Am I missing something? 

Try a different browser.  Open an incognito window in a proper browser (Firefox / Chrome) and do a hard refresh ( Ctrl plus F5 on Windows) then log in and try again 🙂

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
petra_r
Community Guru

@Elizabeta M wrote:

Hello fellow Upworkers,

Try a different browser.  Open an incognito window in a proper browser (Firefox / Chrome) and do a hard refresh ( Ctrl plus F5 on Windows) then log in and try again 🙂

It worked! (and I got yet another nice feedback :)) Thanks, Petra!

@Elizabeta M wrote:

So happy to hear that!! 😄

Congrats on another nice feedback on your impressive profile!!!!

@Petra R wrote:

@Elizabeta M wrote:

So happy to hear that!! 😄

Congrats on another nice feedback on your impressive profile!!!!

Thank you ever so much! 

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS