🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: Can't update address
Page options
ricardozea
Community Member

Can't update address

Hello,

I move and I tried to update my address but the address field is disabled. I was able to update the city and zip code but not the street number.

What do I need to do to update my street number in my address?

Thanks.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Ricardo, 

I wanted to check if you have tried filling-in your address in the very first field? Once you start typing in this field, it should auto-populate with different addresses and will show as a drop-down option. You should be able to select your address from there. Once selected, the rest of the fields populate. 

If this doesn't happen, please try changing your browser to see if the issue persists. You can come back here and let our team know if you need further help. 

~ Avery
Upwork

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Ricardo, 

I wanted to check if you have tried filling-in your address in the very first field? Once you start typing in this field, it should auto-populate with different addresses and will show as a drop-down option. You should be able to select your address from there. Once selected, the rest of the fields populate. 

If this doesn't happen, please try changing your browser to see if the issue persists. You can come back here and let our team know if you need further help. 

~ Avery
Upwork

For the love of the almighty god of web forms, why would you guys think that's a good form design?! 😮

Yeah, that worked, thank you very much Avery (what a pretty name BTW :p)!

Seriously! I had the same problem because my browser automatically fills those out. 

35aad210
Community Member

Hi Avery, I have the exact same problem, but neither of the suggestions you provided worked for me.

The Street field is locked and I have tried 3 differen browsers (Google, Brave, Edge) to no avail.  Please advise.  Thanks.

Hi Roger,

Thank you for reaching out to us. Could you please share a screenshot from your end so that can advise you accordingly? 

~ Nikola
Upwork
eshmawi
Community Member

Excuse me...I am having the same problem as Ricardo, but even when I enter my new address in the field above and select "Update" it STILL doesn't work. Please help!

eshmawi
Community Member

Never mind, it worked when I tried using a different browser. Thank you.

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths