🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: Can't upgrade my membership
Page options
vitp2018
Community Member

Can't upgrade my membership

I can not upgrade my membership using my prepaid credit card. When I going to upgrade it says Your payment could not be processed. Please choose an alternate payment method or retry again later But I can purchase connect using this card. Please help me to upgrade my membership plan.
4 REPLIES 4
timefighter11
Community Member

Abu Y wrote:
I can not upgrade my membership using my prepaid credit card. When I going to upgrade it says Your payment could not be processed. Please choose an alternate payment method or retry again later But I can purchase connect using this card. Please help me to upgrade my membership plan.

Check for any restrictions/limitations from your bank on transactions worth specific amount. Have you contacted your bank?

AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Abu, 

I checked your account and can see that the card was declined by your issuing bank. Please contact your bank so that they can assist you further. 

In the meantime, please add a different billing method so that you can continue with upgrading your membership plan. 

~ Avery
Upwork
jeanjel07
Community Member

Dear  Avery,

Hello there! I also need assistance regarding this matter. I am trying to upgrade my membership plan but my card is being restricted by my bank. Should I call my bank? What should I tell them? Thank you in advance, Avery. I hope I could get a response from you.

Regards,

Jessica M. Tinagan

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Jessica,

I checked this for you and was not able to replicate the issue you're experiencing. Could you please clear your cache and cookies or log in with another browser to check if you`re still experiencing the same issue? Please use this link to see the options available to you and add one of those. 

Let us know if the issue persists.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths