🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: Can't upload photo
Page options
anitamm
Community Member

Can't upload photo

Hi, I am unable to upload ANY photo to my profile. I therefore can't complete my profile. Can someone help?

3 REPLIES 3
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Anita,

Can you please check if the image you're trying to upload is in .jpg, .jpeg, .gif, .png format and at least 250px by 250px? Also, make sure that it's a clear photo of yourself, not a long shot and your face is clearly visible. If it meets those requirements and you still can't upload it then please try clearing your cache and cookies and using a different browser to check if the problem persists.

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork
anitamm
Community Member

Hi, I tried many different photos of myself and the site wouldn't accept
them. All are jpeg. I finally just used a photo of my daughter, which isn't
exactly appropriate. But I have to say this was not an easy experience and
now I want to replace that photo of her with me! Would appreciate some
actual help or if someone can get on the phone. Thanks.
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Anita,

Please note that your profile must represent you as an individual and that all the information in your profile including your profile photo needs to be accurate, truthful and verifiable. Please check this help article for more information on how to update your profile photo. 

Additionally: Check if the image you're trying to upload is at least 250px by 250px. Also, make sure that it's a clear photo of yourself, not a long shot and your face is clearly visible. If it meets those requirements and you still can't upload it then please try clearing your cache and cookies and using a different browser to check if the problem persists.

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths