Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't upload profile photo!!

egaruth
Nikola S Moderator Member Since: Jul 2, 2020
21 of 26

Hi Aresoa,

Thank you for reaching out to us. Could you please try and clear your cache and cookies or log in via another browser to upload your photo. If you`re still experiencing any problems on your end, please share the screenshot of the error message you`re receiving so that we can assist you accordingly.

Thank you,

~ Nikola

Untitled
m_masset
Marina M Member Since: Mar 30, 2018
22 of 26

Hello,

I have the same problem as written in this post: "Something went wrong, we were unable to save the image". I tried with several pictures showing only my face, and tried another browser and other advice written here, but I can't seem to upload it.

Could you help me please?

Thank you in advance.

g_vasilevski
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
23 of 26

Hi Marina,

One of our agents will reach out to you and assist you further, thank you!

~ Goran
Upwork
jarray-omar
Omar J Member Since: May 24, 2018
24 of 26

Hello, I'm Trying To Create My Profile On Upwork But I Can't Upload My Profile Photo, Everytime I Try To Upload It A Message Is Shown Saying "Please use a photo that is at least 250px by 250px or increase crop size" Although The Dimensions Of The Photo Are Right And It Shows Clearly My Face, I Cleared The Cache & The Cookies Of The Browser And I Tried With Another Browser, I'm Sending You A Sample Of The Image I'm Trying To Upload. 

aocumen
Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
25 of 26

Hi Omar, 

I checked your account and can see that you were already able to upload your profile picture already. Let us know if there is anything else we can help you with.

~ Avery
Upwork
a_leitao
Ann Marie L Member Since: Oct 10, 2017
26 of 26
Great, thank you
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS