Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't upload profile photo!!

Sardaana S Member Since: Mar 10, 2019
11 of 20

The same issue. Please help.my photo.jpg

Sardaana S Member Since: Mar 10, 2019
12 of 20

Sorry. Don,t know why but suddenly it's worked. 

Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
13 of 20

Hi Sardaana, 

Happy to know that this has been resolved already. Let us know if our team can assist you further.

-Avery
Untitled
Paul W Member Since: Dec 28, 2017
14 of 20

I am having the same problem and have tried the suggested troubleshooting solutions to no avail.  Can someone please contact me to help with this

Community Guru
Nina K Member Since: Nov 29, 2017
15 of 20

Hi Paul,

Could you please share the exact error message you are getting when trying to upload the profile image?

~Nina
Marina M Member Since: Mar 30, 2018
16 of 20

Hello,

I have the same problem as written in this post: "Something went wrong, we were unable to save the image". I tried with several pictures showing only my face, and tried another browser and other advice written here, but I can't seem to upload it.

Could you help me please?

Thank you in advance.

Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
17 of 20

Hi Marina,

One of our agents will reach out to you and assist you further, thank you!

Untitled
Omar J Member Since: May 24, 2018
18 of 20

Hello, I'm Trying To Create My Profile On Upwork But I Can't Upload My Profile Photo, Everytime I Try To Upload It A Message Is Shown Saying "Please use a photo that is at least 250px by 250px or increase crop size" Although The Dimensions Of The Photo Are Right And It Shows Clearly My Face, I Cleared The Cache & The Cookies Of The Browser And I Tried With Another Browser, I'm Sending You A Sample Of The Image I'm Trying To Upload. 

Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
19 of 20

Hi Omar, 

I checked your account and can see that you were already able to upload your profile picture already. Let us know if there is anything else we can help you with.

-Avery
Untitled
Ann Marie L Member Since: Oct 10, 2017
20 of 20
Great, thank you
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS