cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't view competitor bids...

Community Guru
Daniel C Member Since: Nov 21, 2010
1 of 12

I have a paid account and I received an invite.  I realize that there is a bug with proposals not showing up so maybe this is related. 

Where can I view the competitor bids?

upwork view competitor bids.png

It's showing 0 proposals and interviewing 4.  I am not interested in bidding on a project that invited 10 or 20 people.

upwork cant see on paid.png

Community Guru
Khadezatul K Member Since: May 1, 2015
2 of 12

I am seeing this also 

Ace Contributor
Rahul G Member Since: Feb 6, 2015
3 of 12

Daniel, I can understand how you are feeling. ( You might be thinking that you paid for nothing Smiley Very Happy , feeling sorry )

I want to share something: On a job post, when I refreshed page there were 37 proposals and after page loaded there were 0 proposal. And client was Interviewing 1. And as you told "It's showing 0 proposals and interviewing 4.", I never seen earlier, that clients are interviewing and not getting proposals. Smiley Happy

So don't worry, there is still some issue and I believe upwork team will solve it soon.

Community Guru
Jean S Member Since: Oct 22, 2007
4 of 12

@Rahul G wrote:

So don't worry, there is still some issue and I believe upwork team will solve it soon.

Rose coloured glasses aside, don't you think we should worry about this on Day 4 of this mess?

Community Guru
Daniel C Member Since: Nov 21, 2010
5 of 12

I just wasn't sure if it was intentional or not.  It seemed like it might have been a privacy setting for clients.  It has been a while since I've bid on a project so I thought maybe they moved this information.  

I'm pretty sure it's a bug so I'm just going to ignore it until things get better.

Valeria K Moderator Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
6 of 12

Hi Daniel,

Could you please submit a request to Support with the screenshot so we can follow up about it? I apologze for the inconvenience.

Thank you!

~ Valeria
Untitled
Abhishek K Member Since: Aug 14, 2017
7 of 12

I have upgraded my plan but My profile is still private and i also cannot see higest lowest and average bids. But I received extra connects.

Valeria K Moderator Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
8 of 12

Hi Abhishek,

I checked and it looks like your Membership plan is still Basic. Please, go to Settings> Membership & Connects to view it and upgrade.

~ Valeria
Untitled
Natanya K Member Since: Jan 9, 2018
9 of 12

I upgraded my plan, received more connects, but can't see competitor bids. 

Community Guru
Ryan C Member Since: Feb 3, 2017
10 of 12

Hello Natanya,

You may view the competitor bids at the bottom-most part of the page when you click a job post in your job feed. Please see screenshot attached.

Untitled
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS