🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: Can't withdraw my funds (Always used this...
Page options
danielsdatancc
Community Member

Can't withdraw my funds (Always used this bank on Upwork, never had a problem)

Hey there.

I am trying to withdraw my funds directly to my bank (I am located on Brazil, and my bank is Santander). I used this bank since I created my account and withdew my funds for the first time, and never had any problem (and it usually takes less than 12 hours to work if I make it early enough).

My problem: my payment method got suddenly disabled, and when I tried to enable it again, I got an error message: "This payment method needs more details". When I oppened the edit form of the paying method, my first and last name were both blank, as well as the bank 3 digit code. Not sure what happened, but I put my name and the bank code there and tried again. Everytime I try I get the message "Your payment could not be processed". On the transaction history it says that the payment was rejected and after that my payment method gots disabled again. Can anyone help me?

Thanks.

9 REPLIES 9
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Daniel,

Could you please try adding your payment method again and also in the bank digit code field add 033. If you receive an error on your end please let me know, thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hey there. Thanks for the answer.
I tried yesterday to follow what you asked me to do and tried to withdraw again. I did not get an error this time, but the payment was not processed yet (it's taking way longer than average). I'll wait for the 2-5 business day you ask, but I never had to wait this long.

Is that possible to check on your end how is it going? I'm getting a little worried.

Daniel,

We had a ticket created for you to have this checked by the proper team and make sure the withdrawal is processed. You'll receive an email notification about the ticket.

~ Valeria
Upwork

My payment was not processed again. Same error as before

Hi Daniel, 

I can see that you have updated your support ticket about your concern. I have followed up with the team that's handling your issue so that they can reach out to you through your open support ticket, and you can be assisted further. 

I apologise for the inconvenience this has caused you. 

~ Avery
Upwork

Getting the same problem with the same bank, which I had used before. 

Hi Francisco,

We'll have one of our agents reach out to you via a support ticket to assist you with your withdrawal issue. 

Thank you for reaching out to us. 

~ Bojan
Upwork

My withdrawal to my local bank have been cancelled and my payment method was disabled.

The account have been used to receive payment before hand and have not been tampered with.

I have enabled my payment method and withdrawn again. 

I hope there won't be issues again as I don't have Many upwork withdrawal fees. 

I hope the team looks into it and sort out any other underlying issues.

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths