🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Can the contract name be changed?
Page options
052d9ce7
Community Member

Can the contract name be changed?

Hello, 

Does anyone know if the contract name can be changed after it's already started?

The project scope for one of my contracts has changed quite drastically since the contract started and the client has agreed to change it to reflect that.

Can it be done? 

Thanks,

Ana 

2 REPLIES 2
martina_plaschka
Community Member

Ana A wrote:

Hello, 

Does anyone know if the contract name can be changed after it's already started?

The project scope for one of my contracts has changed quite drastically since the contract started and the client has agreed to change it to reflect that.

Can it be done? 

Thanks,

Ana 

Ana A wrote:

Hello, 

Can it be done? 

Thanks,

Ana 

I don't believe so (but might stand corrected) but why do you care either way? I have contracts that say (paraphrasing) "short translation 250 words" which extended into many milestones and paid hundreds of $ and probably drives my competition crazy wondering how I command high rates such as these. Or not, because they understand milestones. So in short: it does not matter. 

g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Ana,

Unfortunately no, the contract title can't be edited. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members