🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Can the response edit
Page options
nawaz-sumbal
Community Member

Can the response edit

Hi, I am new to up work last month I got an order with a 5-star review, the client gives me a good review and in response, I want to say him "Thank you so much for your feedback"  but mistakenly I write "Thank so much for your feedback. I want to know can I edit this response???

please help me I am really worried actually I am not getting more order after that please check my profile too and tell me have you found any flaw in my profile?

how can I improve? how can I get more order? 

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
prestonhunter
Community Member

Let's be clear about what happened:

You told a client: "Thank you so much for your feedback"

But you REALLY meant to say: "Thank so much for your feedback."

These two sentences mean exactly the same thing.

I can assure you that if you are not receiving the same number of jobs as before, it has nothing to do with which variation of that sentence you sent to your client.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
prestonhunter
Community Member

Let's be clear about what happened:

You told a client: "Thank you so much for your feedback"

But you REALLY meant to say: "Thank so much for your feedback."

These two sentences mean exactly the same thing.

I can assure you that if you are not receiving the same number of jobs as before, it has nothing to do with which variation of that sentence you sent to your client.

r_satta
Community Member

Sumbal N wrote:

Hi, I am new to up work last month I got an order with a 5-star review, the client gives me a good review and in response, I want to say him "Thank you so much for your feedback"  but mistakenly I write "Thank so much for your feedback. I want to know can I edit this response???

please help me I am really worried actually I am not getting more order after that please check my profile too and tell me have you found any flaw in my profile?

how can I improve? how can I get more order? 

Don't worry, there's no need to edit anything for a missing "you".

And your profile is not public (here on the community forums), so we can't see it

Hi, I just changed it to public. Now please check my profile and tell me have you found any flaw?

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members