cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can we get an update on some of these problems?

Highlighted
Community Guru
Isabelle Anne A Member Since: May 19, 2014
1 of 7

Hi mods,

I know this site has many, many bugs that freelancers keep bringing to the team's attention. I'd just like an update on a few of them (if anyone else needs an update on major bugs, please post below):

1) My Stats: The long-term clients field is still showing at 0%. This problem is more than a month old - so is this a priority at all or at the bottom of the "Fix List"? I just want to know so that I don't have to keep asking here.

2) Profiles: Apart from work history, feedback, portfolio items and tests in the wrong order, I've just noticed that my JS score is no longer showing up on my profile - is that a new problem or some sort of update?

3) Response time under "Availability" (new bug): I noticed this around a week ago. My response time says "24 hours response time", and when you hover on the question mark, it says "This freelancer responds to most messages within 24 hours."

That's simply not true; I always respond to invites with 24 hours, and this shows under My Stats. Unless "messages" refers to private Upwork messages? Is Upwork now monitoring and calculating the messages between freelancers and their clients?

Thanks in advance for any clarification.

Community Guru
Ela K Member Since: Feb 9, 2015
2 of 7

@Isabelle Anne A wrote:

3) Response time under "Availability" (new bug): I noticed this around a week ago. My response time says "24 hours response time", and when you hover on the question mark, it says "This freelancer responds to most messages within 24 hours."

That's simply not true; I always respond to invites with 24 hours, and this shows under My Stats. Unless "messages" refers to private Upwork messages? Is Upwork now monitoring and calculating the messages between freelancers and their clients?

I was wondering about that one, too.

Also, even though it is not considered a bug, why do I need to see all of my test results in edit mode all the time? I think it's fair to assume that people don't feel the urge/need to change the visibility of their test results on a day-to-day basis. This section takes up so much space. It is simply unnecessary and annoying.

Valeria K Moderator Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
3 of 7

Hi Isabelle,

Rest assured that the bugs reported by the Community do not get abandoned and the team continues to work on them. Some issues may be given higher priority than others depending on the number of affected users and the severity of the issue.

Regarding the issues you mentioned.

1) The fix for the issue with 0% long-term clients is scheduled to be released next week.

2) Same with the issue with portfolio order. It's supposed to be resolved mid-next week. As for your Job Success score, I have just checked your profile and I am able to see the score:

Isabelle's profile.png

Please, let us know if you are still unable to view your Job Success score.

3) There is no bug with the response time display. The wording "This freelancer responds to most messages within 24 hours" has not been changed recently and is always displayed for the freelancers who have the highest responsiveness score. 

Thank you!

~ Valeria
Untitled
Community Guru
4 of 7

Thanks Valeria for the response! Regarding the specific bugs:

1) Thank you Smiley Happy

2) This is how my profile looks, logged in. As you can see, there's no JS score.no JS.jpg

Also, I noticed that you said "Same with the issue with portfolio order." Can you confirm there's also a bug with the work history/feedback? After the profile changes were made, my jobs got moved around and now the most recent feedback is not at the top of my profile.

3) Thanks for clarifying. Please ask the team if they would consider changing this - as it sounds as if we do not reply to all messages when we in fact do. "Most" sounds as if we're "almost" great with communication. Thanks!

Community Guru
5 of 7
Valeria - any update on the visibility of the JS score? Does anyone else face that problem?

Also, if you can clarify the part on the order of work history/feedback, otherwise I will have to open a ticket with CS.
Community Guru
Iftikhar I Member Since: Mar 10, 2015
6 of 7

Isabelle

Its seems that only you can not see your JS % but others do so.I can see my JS% but I can't see my 24 hours response its missing from my profile,

I will not open a ticket for this issue as it happens on Upwork every next day so I stay cool.

Valeria K Moderator Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
7 of 7

Hi Isabelle,

I just checked your profile as you would see it logged in and I can see your Job Success score:

Isabelle's JS.png

I also checked it as a client would view your profile and it also shows:

Isabelle's JS 1.png

I cannot replicate the issue. Please, make sure you clear your cache and cookies. Possibly the view you keep getting is a cached version of your proflie.

The fixes for portfolio and work history order are supposed to be implemented next week.

~ Valeria
Untitled
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS