cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can you add "interviewing" and "Hired" on homepage job posts?

iammuqarrab
Md. Muqarrab H Member Since: Aug 20, 2011
1 of 7

Hi,

I am thinking that if we can see for a Job post how many freelancers are being interviewed or a client has already hired someone or not, this would be great. Just the numbers of freelancers.

Right now we can only see "save this job" and "close" options. If the engineers could add  "interviewing" and "hired" options too, we can decide without opening the job post to apply or not.

I hope to take a look at this matter.

Thanks

petra_r
Community Guru
Petra R Member Since: Aug 3, 2011
2 of 7

???

You can see that anyway, and have been able to for as long as I can remember......................

proposals.jpg

zamiruddin
Zamir U Member Since: Mar 15, 2012
3 of 7

I think, he meant to show this here. 

Zamir Uddin
prestonhunter
Community Guru
Preston H Member Since: Nov 24, 2014
4 of 7

You should not be looking for jobs based on how many people are interviewing for the job. Look for jobs based on the skills required and whether or not the job seems like a good match for your skills.

If you click on a job you're interested in and see that there are too many people already interviewing for your comfort, then you can always choose not to apply.

I don't need to see the number of people interviewing for a job as the first thing I notice when I see a job listing.

iammuqarrab
5 of 7

I agree with you Preston. Although I was looking for a heads up, thats all. Thanks.

iammuqarrab
6 of 7

I meant on the homepage.

Capture.JPG

lysis10
Community Guru
Jennifer M Member Since: May 17, 2015
7 of 7

"Interviewing" is basically "client responded to proposal." It seems like a poor choice in words, but meh whatever.

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS