Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can you edit your profile?

endercsi
Erica E Member Since: Jan 4, 2016
1 of 6

Hi All,

I was wondering, is there a bug in the system (what a surprise...) Whenever I'm trying to edit my profile (found a typo so it's crucial that I can correct it), I get the following message: "External links are not allowed in your overview. You can add a link to portfolio websites in the Portfolio section of your profile." Strange, I'm not trying to post any links, just want to edit/delete in the text.....

Anyone experienced this? Pls check - if it happens to others, it's in the system, if not, it's only in my profile so perhaps I should contact Customer Service and have them check.

vladag
Community Manager
Vladimir G Community Manager Member Since: Oct 31, 2014
2 of 6

Hi Erica,

I followed up on your comment and, while I wasn't able to replicate the warning message on my profile, I did get the warning message when updating your profile overview. I'm checking with the team and will have more information soon.

Untitled
endercsi
3 of 6

Hi Vlad,

Thanks so much for checking, this probably means that there's a bug on my profile only... Should I take this on further with Customer Service?

vladag
Community Manager
Vladimir G Community Manager Member Since: Oct 31, 2014
4 of 6

Hi Erica,

Please submit a ticket and describe the steps you've taken, along with the screenshots, so our team could review. Send me a pm once you create a ticket so I could escalate it to our Technical team. From what I can see, it looks like your report is the only one we have so far regarding the warning message.

Untitled
endercsi
5 of 6

Hi Vlad,

Thanks again, I'm going to open a ticket right now - many thanks for offering escalating this issue. After this is done I'm also going to delet this thread, as it seems it's only effecting me.

endercsi
6 of 6

Hi Vlad,

I just pm'd you, thanks.

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS