cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can you get my money from payoneer to upwork account again ? They failed to send my card since Augus

Highlighted
Nesimi Q Member Since: Mar 27, 2017
1 of 7

Can you get my money from payoneer to upwork account again ? They failed to send my card since August.

Valeria K Moderator Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
2 of 7

Hi Nesimi,

It doesn't look like you've made any withdrawals to Payoneer recently.

~ Valeria
Untitled
Nesimi Q Member Since: Mar 27, 2017
3 of 7

Yeah, you are right. I made it in August and since then i can't get my Payoneer card. So now i want Upwork to get back money and use bank withdrawal method.

4 of 7

Nesimi,

Please, refer to a private message I sent you with more information.

Thank you.

~ Valeria
Untitled
Matthew William M Member Since: Sep 18, 2018
5 of 7

Hi Valeria,

I see you have dealt with this issue before.

Payoneer have now confirmed they have sent back just over $200 to Upwork for me, that I had transferred to them some time ago but could not tranfer out from them.

In this case, will the 200$ sent back from Payoneer just show up in my account, or how does it work?

Regards,

Matthew.

6 of 7

Hi Matthew,

I checked with our Payments team and they confirmed that in your situation the funds will be reversed back to the Upwork account. You should see them on your Upwork balance today.

Thanks!

~ Valeria
Untitled
Ace Contributor
Bucky R Member Since: Oct 25, 2016
BEST ANSWER
7 of 7

Hi Nesimi,

You cannot get the amount from Payoneer to Upwork. However, there are other ways to get your money from Payoneer. You can transfer amount to someone else's account and get it cashed from him or you can transfer amount to your local bank account from Payoneer.

Thanks.

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS