🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: Can you please have a look into my profil...
Page options
ghaffar_basheer
Community Member

Can you please have a look into my profile?

Hello!

I am facing issues regarding jobs. I have been trying to get a job for many years but I am not getting it. Can you have a look at my profile and suggest what is the problem and why I am not given a chance to prove my skills? 

Thanks in advance. 
Regards,

Ghaffar

ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi Ghaffar,

Thank you for your message. I see that your profile visibility is already set to Public now. Check out these articles to help you create a profile that stands out and improve your profile title and overview. For some great tips on writing proposals that win jobs, check out this article.

Visit our Resource Center and sign up for upcoming events and webinars to learn more about how you can boost your success on Upwork.

Thank you,
Pradeep
Upwork

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
the-right-writer
Community Member

Your profile is set to private. You have to set it to public if you want anyone to see it.

Thanks for advice. It was set as private profile because of no earning. I have not found a job yet. I have submitted low price proposal for many projects but do not get any job. Do you know what to improve to get job in the online market.

Hi Ghaffar,

Thank you for your message. I see that your profile visibility is already set to Public now. Check out these articles to help you create a profile that stands out and improve your profile title and overview. For some great tips on writing proposals that win jobs, check out this article.

Visit our Resource Center and sign up for upcoming events and webinars to learn more about how you can boost your success on Upwork.

Thank you,
Pradeep
Upwork

Thanks for Guiding. I will focus on empowering my skills and improve my profile as you advised. 

Have a good day

Regards

Ghaffar

I have set my profile as public now. You can check it.  Advice some tips that can help me in getting orders.

Thanks in advance

Regards,

Ghaffar

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths