cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can you provide some cover letter sample in 2016 as wordpress expert?

md_tipu-sheikh

Hi

As a wordpress expert what should be my cover letter to get the job newbie at upwork,please?

If I have done 3 projects and get good feedback also why still I am not getting another project after applying?

The dollar I received in three project is(10, 50, 20).

What are the points should I include to get job.

Which rate should I apply for fixed and hourly basis?

Should cover letter small or big any sample please?

I am waiting from hearing from those specially who wins many job after applying and less decline by which quality of cover letter? What thing they write to wins the job?

Any help will greatly appreciable for me as well as new freelancer.

Thanks

Tipu

9 REPLIES 9
prestonhunter
Community Guru

This is not an appropriate request. You need to study the subject of cover letters further. Providing you with templates would only lessen your chances at getting hired.

katrinabeaver
Community Guru

I'm sorry I can't provide feedback in your area, but I'm really interested in some of your test scores,  a 45 question HTML test completed in one minute.  No way did that happen. 

You say you have three projects (10, 20 and 50) your profile only shows a $6 project. 

Your overview is way long you really need to condense it. 

"Fairness is giving all people the treatment they earn and deserve. It doesn't mean treating everyone alike-Coach John Wooden"

I will paraphrase Katrina:

I'm sorry I can't provide feedback in your area, but I'm interested in your Profile's language settings. You have your English level set at "fluent." No way is that happening. 

In fact, you may be losing jobs due to the fact that you are mis-representing yourself as being fluent in English. There is nothing at all wrong with being less than fluent in English. (I, myself, cannot speak fluent Japanese, Portuguese, Greek, Romanian, Swedish, Icelandic, or Urdu, plus a few hundred other languages.) It is, however, both wrong on the merits, and also a red flag to most clients, when you mis-represent your level of fluency in a given language.

Thanks . But I mentioned this earning from another account I have.

Nothing is handed for free, research on how to write an appropriate cover letter in your field. 

@MD TIPU S wrote:

It is against Upwork's TOS to have more than one account. If you do indeed have more than one, you could find yourself in a spot of bother.

@MD TIPU S wrote:

Ah well, your proposals will be the least of your worries shortly.

• Your test results are not true
  • You have a duplicate accounts.

kat303
Community Guru

ME TIPU - I just have to comment. how awesome you must be to be able to finish all those tests in less then 10 minitues. And it's amazing that you were able to complete one of them in just 1 minute.  Yet, here I am, an Excel Expert trainer/educator and it took me 21 minutes to complete the Excel test, and you were able to do it in 10 minutes.  Don't think clients don't know. .....And that's all I'm going to say about that.

And that is why Upwork should do away with the tests.

You will not get any sample proposal letters from anyone in this forum. We are your competetors. You need to market yourself since this is your business.

Finally, all I see is that you did one job on this site for $6.

stencil_media
Community Guru

Dearest Client,

Thou honour me with the ability to submit a proposal upon thine project. I have searched for many of your Earth months, for the ideal project with which to unleash my talents, and now the time is upon us. The planets have aligned. A new day has dawned to usher in an era of peace and prosperity for all, and the time has come for us to join. To bond. To become one entity of freelancing perfection that will no doubt result in the finest WordPress site the universe has ever known.

Hark! Gaze upon my work samples. See how I have pressed the words masterfully, and impregnated them with a level of proficiency and creativity the likes the world has never seen. Feel my work, smell it, taste it... allow it to envelop you in a loving embrace, allow it to intoxicate your senses. Imagine the future, a future where my work and your entrepreneurial genius walk hand in hand onto the public stage that I like to call... the Internet. People will sing songs of that day and celebrations will take place in villages, towns and cities across the planet. A new epoch will be born, and from that day forth, all occurrences will be referred to as 'before your WordPress site'... or 'after your WordPress site'. 

Now, the question is... are you ready? Are you ready to take my hand and make the first step on a journey of action, adventure and discovery? Are you ready to step out from the darkness of mediocrity and step into the light of brilliance? Many just aren't ready, but that's OK. Nobody would think any less of you if you take the easy way out. But I know that you can do it. I know that there is brilliance within you just waiting to be set free, and I have the key to unlock your destiny and furnish you with untold riches and unimaginable pleasure.

So... shall we begin?

Order now and receive a set of kitchen knives. 

Cheers!

Scott

"Welcome, humans. I'm ready for you!"
- Box, Logan's Run (1976)
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS