cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can your employer see your work diary in real time progress or only at the end of the week report?

Highlighted
Jacob D Member Since: Apr 26, 2016
1 of 10
Title is the question, Can your employer see your work diary in real time progress hour by hour? or only at the end of the and it is sent as some sort of end of week report?
Highlighted
Community Guru
Mary W Member Since: Nov 10, 2014
2 of 10

I believe they only see it during the review period - ie mid-Monday until (?) Friday.  That's why you get the reminder on Sunday to review it before it goes to the client.

Maybe a  moderator could confirm this.

Highlighted
Jacob D Member Since: Apr 26, 2016
3 of 10
Thank you for the fast reply! Confirmation would be nice
Highlighted
Community Guru
Katrina B Member Since: Jan 9, 2011
4 of 10

From what I understand they can look at it, not necessarily real time as you are working, but as soon as the screenshots are uploaded they are able to view it.  Again a mod will need to confirm. 

"Fairness is giving all people the treatment they earn and deserve. It doesn't mean treating everyone alike-Coach John Wooden"
Highlighted
Community Guru
Christy A Member Since: Dec 30, 2015
5 of 10

I'm not a mod but I can confirm that this is correct.

@Katrina B wrote:

From what I understand they can look at it, not necessarily real time as you are working, but as soon as the screenshots are uploaded they are able to view it.  Again a mod will need to confirm. 

Highlighted
Community Leader
Fernanda M Member Since: Apr 10, 2016
6 of 10

I'm almost certain that both the client and the freelancer can access the work diary at will at any time during the day/week

Highlighted
Ace Contributor
Mohammad Akbar P Member Since: Apr 22, 2016
7 of 10

Both Freelancers & Clients can access the diary, but only the uploaded screenshots I guess. Lets hear from the mod on this.

Highlighted
Valeria K Moderator Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
8 of 10

Hi All,

I can confirm that the client can access the Work Diary for the contract they have with a freelancer and view the screenshots as they are uploaded in real time. 

~ Valeria
Untitled
Highlighted
Jonathan A Member Since: Apr 16, 2020
9 of 10

Hello. I ended a contract on here with a client. Can my client see the work diary (the screen shots of my work) after I ended a contract? I see here that comments are made that the client can see screen shots uploaded in real time while the freelancer works on the project for the client, but can the client see these screen shots after I ended the contract. Any feedback? Thanks.

Jonathan A.
Highlighted
Community Guru
Petra R Member Since: Aug 3, 2011
10 of 10

Jonathan A wrote:

Hello. I ended a contract on here with a client. Can my client see the work diary (the screen shots of my work) after I ended a contract

Yes, the client can see your screenshots after the contract has been closed.

But you can't.

TOP KUDOED MEMBERS