Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Canadian freelancer in the Carribean.

Community Guru
Mariska P Member Since: Apr 27, 2015
11 of 14

Hi Tony, 

Thanks, I sure am feeling welcome here, and I'm totally liking it! Smiley Happy 

Ya, I get that... about them thinking I'm too busy. I didn't want to have my client think that I'm jumping ship so I put that in. I will work on something a bit more snappy. Funny, I can be pretty darn snappy when I want to be, but when it comes to here, I'm a bit more subdued. Oh and I don't take your critique the wrong way... you're an angel compared to the critique on my abstract art I posted elsewhere, where the first person commenting said my art was unappealing and ugly. wow. That sure did start my day off right! lol. 

I am definitely looking a bit underconfident and I hate that about myself. I mean, I am like that when I'm in unfamiliar waters, namely looking for online work, but by now I should be comfortable here. 

I did have my rate at $10 which was more reasonable for me, that's something I could live with for a couple of years if necessary, but then I got all unconfident again and lowered it. sigh. I should have left well enough alone! I will get that back to a living wage after I go through everyone's great comments to me. 

As for tests, I have umpteen tests.. and I think I even took a zendesk test and passed, but I haven't ever done zendesk before. Looks easy from what I saw on you tube though. I'm tired of taking tests lol. 

Thanks for all the solid advice! 

Community Guru
Jean S Member Since: Oct 22, 2007
12 of 14

Mariska I sent you a PM.

Community Guru
13 of 14
Spoiler
Woman Happy
Community Guru
14 of 14

Hi Tony, 

Looks like I might have lumped in my replies to you with the one from William!!! YIKES!!! Sorry about that, but thankyou again for your reply, it had a lot of great info! 

I did change my hourly rate back to $11 and that even perked my mood up a bit! Smiley Wink 

You just have yourself a great day now!! 

Smiley Happy 

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS