🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: Cancel Fixed Contract
Page options
newchallange
Community Member

Cancel Fixed Contract

Hello Every One 

I got successfully 2 contract with 5 stars 

Client make new contract with Budget 150 and 50 only funded but i am not get any payment 

i canceled contract for this reason " Client No longer need this work "

So this process will affect on my Jss 

ACCEPTED SOLUTION

If you had a fixed-price contract and did not get paid anything at all, then it means you made a mistake.

This will have a negative impact on JSS.

So there are negatives related to what you did:

- negative impact on JSS

- you spent time working

- you were not paid

- you undermine the platform for the rest of us

You need to learn what your mistake was. That way you can avoid making the same mistake again. Continue to study, and continue to ask questions here until you understand what mistakes you made.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
martina_plaschka
Community Member

Ahmed M wrote:

Hello Every One 

I got successfully 2 contract with 5 stars 

Client make new contract with Budget 150 and 50 only funded but i am not get any payment 

So this process will affect on my Jss 

Yes a contract with no money paid will have a negative effect. Next time discuss the matter with your client, or simply only provide the work covered with the funded amount, before you cancel a contract. 

If you had a fixed-price contract and did not get paid anything at all, then it means you made a mistake.

This will have a negative impact on JSS.

So there are negatives related to what you did:

- negative impact on JSS

- you spent time working

- you were not paid

- you undermine the platform for the rest of us

You need to learn what your mistake was. That way you can avoid making the same mistake again. Continue to study, and continue to ask questions here until you understand what mistakes you made.

petra_r
Community Member

Ahmed M wrote:

Why did you cancel this contract? Did you do the work for milestone one?

Rather than jumping to the conclusion that you made a mistake, worked for free and undermined the platform, it would be better if we know what actually happened here.

this contract for expect another project but he did not give me any thing for more than 2 weeks so i got confused and cancel it because no work really 

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths